Totally fell off the wagon yesterday :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by julz123, 27 February 2011 Social URL.

1. julz123

julz123 Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do i draw a line

I have no excuse, though i blame the rain! I had like 3 x bags of family size chocolates - bout 90 syns i think and then a few drinks last night. This is awful and i feel so bad now :( My losses are already slow, it's only my third week! I feel so stupid!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    As your post says, that was yesterday...draw a line under it and get back on plan today - no looking back! Whether you're 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 years into plan these things happen - it's how you deal with it now that will make or break your success - do you let a bad day turn into a bad week or do you let yourself realise that these things happen, life gets in the way and that today is a new day! It doesn't matter how many times you fall off the wagon, it's how quickly you get yourself back on it that matters xxx

4. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Heres a really pretty line draw this under it and move on xx

-:*``*:-..-:*``*:-.-:*``*:-..-:*``*:-.-:*``*:-..-:*``*:-.-:*``*:-..-:*``*:-.

5. Sum

Sum Hula princess in training

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww hun you're not stupid at all, we all have these kind of day. I'd say that you do as you said and draw the line and move on and get back on plan :) I've had a bad week this week aswell (too much cake) and have reduced my syns intake to 5 syns a day, so maybe trying to reduce your syn intake aswell :) Xx

6. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    "if someone bought you 7 roses and one died would you throw away the rest?" I hope you get the jist of that quote! I gained 2lbs last week, then weigh day I went on a night out and drank stupid amounts, then hungover, I ate a 12 inch subway, followed in the evening by a dinner kebab and lamb tikka starter.... I was gonna continue like that all week but then I remembered my target... So on the 3rd day I got back to basics and limited myself to 5syns daily! And guess what! I lost the 2 I gained the week before plus one more! 3lbs!!! Get back onto it you can do it!!!! Xxx

7. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya yesterday is now in the past and today you make your future. Draw a line hun and simply get back to normal SW.

Personally I wouldn't cut your syns because for me its just a constant reminder that I fell off the wagon. Have the syns you would normally and if you save some that's great.

We are all human and you will have slips

Good luck for today

8. julz123

julz123 Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for your messages :) I can do this :) Fingers crossed for a loss then! I have 5 days of being good! Silly billy, choccy is my own worst enemy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.