Totally fell off the wagon yesterday :(

julz123

Do i draw a line

I have no excuse, though i blame the rain! I had like 3 x bags of family size chocolates - bout 90 syns i think and then a few drinks last night. This is awful and i feel so bad now :( My losses are already slow, it's only my third week! I feel so stupid!

As your post says, that was yesterday...draw a line under it and get back on plan today - no looking back! Whether you're 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 years into plan these things happen - it's how you deal with it now that will make or break your success - do you let a bad day turn into a bad week or do you let yourself realise that these things happen, life gets in the way and that today is a new day! It doesn't matter how many times you fall off the wagon, it's how quickly you get yourself back on it that matters xxx

Do i draw a line

I have no excuse, though i blame the rain! I had like 3 x bags of family size chocolates - bout 90 syns i think and then a few drinks last night. This is awful and i feel so bad now :( My losses are already slow, it's only my third week! I feel so stupid!

Heres a really pretty line draw this under it and move on xx

-:*``*:-..-:*``*:-.-:*``*:-..-:*``*:-.-:*``*:-..-:*``*:-.-:*``*:-..-:*``*:-.

Aww hun you're not stupid at all, we all have these kind of day. I'd say that you do as you said and draw the line and move on and get back on plan :) I've had a bad week this week aswell (too much cake) and have reduced my syns intake to 5 syns a day, so maybe trying to reduce your syn intake aswell :) Xx

julz123 said:
Do i draw a line

"if someone bought you 7 roses and one died would you throw away the rest?" I hope you get the jist of that quote! I gained 2lbs last week, then weigh day I went on a night out and drank stupid amounts, then hungover, I ate a 12 inch subway, followed in the evening by a dinner kebab and lamb tikka starter.... I was gonna continue like that all week but then I remembered my target... So on the 3rd day I got back to basics and limited myself to 5syns daily! And guess what! I lost the 2 I gained the week before plus one more! 3lbs!!! Get back onto it you can do it!!!! Xxx

Hiya yesterday is now in the past and today you make your future. Draw a line hun and simply get back to normal SW.

Personally I wouldn't cut your syns because for me its just a constant reminder that I fell off the wagon. Have the syns you would normally and if you save some that's great.

We are all human and you will have slips

Good luck for today

Thanks for your messages :) I can do this :) Fingers crossed for a loss then! I have 5 days of being good! Silly billy, choccy is my own worst enemy!

Back