Totally Gutted :'(

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Im proper upset this morning. Ive worked so hard this week after my small gain last week. I done red and EE this week as thought maybe carbs were the answer for my gain. This week nothing has passed my lips that should have. I weighed and counted every single thing.

Anyway, I STS this week. Really upset and, quite frankly, im just about at breaking point and thinking 'whats the point'.

Sorry for the rant but im just so upset :cry:

Are you doing a food diary hunny, so we can take a look at what your eating? If you are could youstick a linky in here. *hugs* dont get too despondent sometimes it takes a few week to kick it. Doesnt mean your doing anything wrong. Be good to see a diary so we can advise you properly. xx

Mate- I feel your pain

1 week of being absolutely 100%, running 11 miles outside in the cold and mud, gym 3 times for weight training and cardio and the result this morning....................I gain 1lb!

I know all the answers- I give them out myself often enough- it could be bloat, my muscles will be swollen, it will even out, but right now I just want to SCREAM

Lets console ourselves with a virtual hug and crack straight back on with it- you are only failing if you quit at points like this- it takes a proper champion to keep going regardless of knocks along the way

Let's be champions together, doll

xxxxx

I know it's dissapointing (hug).
At the weight (on your stats) and height that you are, you must be very close to target though. x

I totally understand how you're feeling. I have weighed and counted every single thing that has passed my lips this week, only to get onto the scales to a 1.5lb gain - I was beyond gutted, knowing i'd been 100%, had overloaded on superfree food all week, had been drinking loads of water etc. I looked back over my food diary, and my syns only total 79 for the week, so not too many and not too few. I would've been annoyed at STS, but to GAIN - I was completely gutted as I KNOW that I haven't been bad this week at all.

Looks like, as always, Green and EE don't work for me, so going to stick to Red days and see what happens next week.

Lucky 7 - I got down to 8st 12lb before I went on holiday in November and got back on track after xmas at 9st 11lb. Want to get back down to 9st 0lb, so ive got 8lb to go.

Jenny - Sorry to hear of your gain. Its so frustrating isnt it! Next week will be our weeks xxxx

Hi, I ttoally understand, I STS this week on my first week! Everyone on here has given me some really great advise, and I'm going for another 100% week knowing that the plan does work and my body will catch up eventually and then it will be great losses all the way! Good luck! xx

It must have been the week for it, after a full on 100% week, including the gym - I also gained a pound!!
Like CP I know all the possible reasons why but it doesn't help does it?
You know what to do hun, you know how to do it, just keep on plodding on.
xxx

At least im not lalone ladies. Sorry to hear you have all been working hard and not had the results you deserved. Next week will be our week! xxx

Hi

As you are quite close to target I would say thats the reason why it has slowed down. Stick to Red Days only this week, and track everything.. nibble on fruit, yogurts and ham during the day so you aren't hungry and increase you water too. Make yourself a pot of Free soup with lots of Speed Veggies and stock to fill up on too. All of this will help to get a loss for next week. If you loose next week and then sts the week after, then thats fine, its maintaining and its your body settling. Keep it up and don't give up.. xx

I have noticed that most people who gain or stay same, are doing green or extra days or am i wrong. Im sticking to red days and adding some carbs as syns or healthy extras. I know my body doesnt lose weight when i eat carbs so no point doing green or extra easy. Same thing happened last time i did SW, on green days i stayed the same or put on so i was told to do more red days.

I have no problem losing weight on green days and can lose on average between 1-2lbs a week, I suppose we are all different and we know what works for us

I have noticed that most people who gain or stay same, are doing green or extra days or am i wrong. Im sticking to red days and adding some carbs as syns or healthy extras. I know my body doesnt lose weight when i eat carbs so no point doing green or extra easy. Same thing happened last time i did SW, on green days i stayed the same or put on so i was told to do more red days.

Back