Totally hacked off!

sugarlove

Went to my wi and have put 1lb on. Missed last week because of illness, so that now means I've lost 7lb and put 1 back on making it the grand total of 6lb in 7 weeks when I have loads to lose!:cry:

Really feel like giving up now. I'm sticking to it and writing everything down, but not seeing results. I feel like I could have lost more with WW, but I have far preferred this diet, and so wanted it to work!

Think I'm going to give it 1 more week, the give it up if I don't lose anything
:confused:

Im right there with ya hun only mine is 2.5lb in 6 weeks and not gone today cos not been totally good all week, but going back tomoz on it so fingers crossed and good luck hun for another week xxx

why dont u post a few diaries up on here hun and we can have a look and see if anyone can spot anything to help you out ?

xxxx

don't give up!! I lost 5lb in my first week, have been good as gold this week and have put on .5 in week 2! Please don't get too down though, just remember that the body is a funny thing and it might be that your body is holding on to the excess weight because you've been so good and it's panicking - you might find that suddenly your body realises it's not going to starve and lets go, then you'll start getting back on track. I know it's so, so frustrating, but just remember that you're approximately half a stone lighter than you were when you started, and that's got to be a good thing. Every journey, however big, starts with single steps.

Also, ask yourself how long you've been eating the wrong kinds of foods to get overweight - is it weeks/months/years? With me it's been ages, and I know that 2 months probably won't make that much of a long-lasting difference unless I keep it up. Your body will change, but it's not going to happen *that* quickly.

Even if it's a slow-burner, it's worth sticking to it.

Good luck x

Hey sugarlove don't give up. slow and steady still gets there in the end.

hey! I was just thinking of your post while in the bath (I'm not weird, honest, my mind just wandered!) and I thought... if you didn't go the week before because you were ill, maybe you put more on, and actually did have a loss this week? You might have put 4 or so on due to your poorliness and then lost some in the days inbetween. I hope you can get a good night's sleep on this and wake up in the morning DETERMINED to show what you can do for next week. *hugs*

i'm new so dont feel i can really give advice, but i think u should put up your diaries too, then everyone can help
best of luck :)

Went to my wi and have put 1lb on. Missed last week because of illness, so that now means I've lost 7lb and put 1 back on making it the grand total of 6lb in 7 weeks when I have loads to lose!:cry:

Really feel like giving up now. I'm sticking to it and writing everything down, but not seeing results. I feel like I could have lost more with WW, but I have far preferred this diet, and so wanted it to work!

Think I'm going to give it 1 more week, the give it up if I don't lose anything
:confused:

But it is working!! Leaving aside the week you were ill, which can play havoc with weight loss, you had lost half a stone in five weeks. Quick calculation - at that rate you could lose five stone in a year. What is wrong with that?

Try taking a longer view of things. This is not a quick fix, but if you stick at it, it will be a permanent solution.

I wouldn't give up. Being ill could have slowed your loss. You could have actually lost this week - but you do not know as you missed WI last week. Stay positice, stick to the plan, maybe try some differemt foods and you will find what works!

The others are right Hun. You cant expect to loose the weight as quickly as you would like...dont forget it didnt go on in one night, so why should it come off that quick?
You will loose it, it may just take that little bit longer thats all, but just think..you are lighter than when you started, so you are carrying half a stone less around with you..have you actually held 7lbs for a period of time?? Try it, you will be surprised!

xxxx

Back