Totally not SW related - Dress for a wedding

odd_sock

Hi All,

Got a question for you all. I have a friend's wedding at the end of the month and I thought I had an outfit sorted but yesterday someone said to me you shouldn't wear black or white to a wedding :S Below is a pic of the dress I was planning on wearing do you think it would be ok?

IMG_0147 (2).jpg

I agree - black & white is fine. Just check with the bride that she's okay with it as there are some bridezillas who ban certain colours at their weddings (I had a friend who banned yellow at hers)!

I agree - black & white is fine. Just check with the bride that she's okay with it as there are some bridezillas who ban certain colours at their weddings (I had a friend who banned yellow at hers)!

Why yellow? Was it the bridesmaids colours?

I've worn a black and white dress for a wedding and no one recoiled in horror so I think it's fine!

Thanks for your replies everyone. I thought it was not all white or all black but was talking about my outfit in work and one of the girls was horrified and said you can't wear black or white even together to a wedding. I've not been to many weddings so panicked :eek:

Back