*** Totally on Track Tuesday - Hour by Hour***

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Bit of a post and run I'm afraid this morning.

Running out of time and just popped in for a look whilst eating my porridge.

Really p'eed off this week. Scales showing a steady slight increase everyday. Not cheating, drinking all my water etc. No idea whats going on. Hoping it will shift by Saturday. :mad: I can't not be losing, I'm on 450 cals a day, drinking the water, not cheating and its got to come down at some point.

Have a good day people. Might not be back on til tomorrow!

always go by the weekly loss , I am daily on my scales and I know its the week one that counts .
Mine stays the same for 4 days but i'm ok as long as it moves by the week

Hi Lexie,
Hope you have another good day today... I too had a slow week last week despite drinking the water and being 100% SS!
However I am aiming to be in the 13's by this time next week!! I am due a nice big loss LOL
Funny, we can advise people as we know our bodies just sometimes sit back and have a moment of sjustment, but when it happens to us, we freak out about it!
Looks like a nice day here today so feel a day of fence, brush and a large pot of wood preserver coming on!
Hope everyone else has a great day!
Wonder how Curly is getting on? I am missing our nightly chats already :(
xx
final985404001243321283.gif

morning all, don't worry lexie if you've been 100% can't be a real gain

off to see cdc and then the gym for me. have a good day everyone

Morning everyone. I feel better when I am at work - I need the routine and the diet seems much easier. I come to work, glug 2 ltrs of water before 12.30, lunch at 12.30 go home, tea at 6.30 - 7.00 blah blah blah then supper at 9.00 ish and bed. God, seeing it written down like that brings it how exactly how boring I am lol :)

I was a bit fed up yesterday. Was starving all day so I caved in and had a slice of ham and a few prawns. Also have a mousse AND a bar in the same day. God, I am dreading wednesday weigh in :( :(

Have a good day everyone.

Lexie, maybe it was the peanut butter and mustard you ate a few days ago!!LOL Must be hormonal. Dont worry. Its the total that counts right?

Have a great 100%. Off to work. back later.

good luck to anyone with WI today! It all in your mind. lose the fat in the head first, the rest will come off easily.

Morning lovely ladies.

TOTM arrived this morning :( Weigh in tomorrow isn't going to be half as astounding as it was looking at the beginning of the week, I've gained 3lbs of water weight instantly today. Not a happy bunny, but I guess that means it should show next week instead.

Imogen is off school for the week, so getting anything done is unlikely. Need to nip into town and buy some psyllium husks but I hate shopping with a buggy and an excited 4 year old who is desperate for a new Barbie

Mia hun, don't worry about WI. If you've not had the best week, put it down to water weight from the ham and be happy in the confidence that it IS water weight and WILL come off next week.

Morning all,
Really dull weather here today. Hubby got back at 2am this morning from his weekend away and thats him just left for work but he's only working 10-1. Im hoping that the garage phones soonish so we can go and get the car.
Ready for a 100% day today, got lots of chocolatey shakes for this next week, yum!

Hey people -
love the title Lexie and am very pleased an proud to report I am TOTALLY ON TRACK today and over my Bluddy awful weekend!

have had 2 shakes and 1.5L of water so far so not much more to go - yippee!

will check in later - its very quiet on here today -

Curly hope you having a good time in eurodisney
xxx

hi everyone, I'm on track today too. Been to the gym, done some shopping. loss was same as my unofficial wi 0.5lb, Hoping for better next week

Hey everyone!

Dont know whats wrong with me today :(
Had my weigh in.. only lost a pound - which is totally my own fault as went weigh off plan Sunday and had barbeque and chocolate and bit of alcohol and juice and gained 3lbs straight away. And as I was feeling down i had, and do still have the mental urge to binge! I think because I had an interview this mornin I ate earlier so Im hungry earlier and know its going to be a long old evening!

I managed to stop myself from binging - but only just! I ended up buying new clothes instead (with money I dont have) just to stop myself buying food (mcdonalds and starbucks).

Anyways Im going to Girls Aloud tonight - hopefully watching them will make me never want to eat again??

Day 2 for me. Had a banging headache last night, but worked through it. Have 2 large baskets of ironing saved for the evenings when I feel snacky.
Have to say, I am finding it ok at the mo. But then last time I was totally 'in the zone' and was very successful....it was only once I started to cheat that I found it hard. Lesson learned - don't cheat!
Got a crappy taste in my mouth and it aint smelling too fresh either, so I'm hoping I am easing into ketosis...Didnt get any ketostix so cant be 100% sure.

I've lost three stone so far in eight weeks which I know is good, however my past two weigh-ins have only been two pounds per week (?) Having said that, I've lost an inch from my waist on both weeks, could it be I'm gaining a bit of muscle!?!
Trying not to get too down about 2 lbs, hope it's more next week......perhaps we all get a bit hung up on what the scales say? I did read that if you drink a litre of water you can be a pound heavier (not sure this is true though?)

well i had a very quiet day today, intended to get the fence preserver done but in the event it rained on and off so got nothing done apart some crafts with the children.
I am going to try to ignore the scales for the next few days but not sure i will be able to!

x

My scales have gone up today but I started TOTM earlier this evening so that explains that.And I've been craving chocolate too.Just had a nice sweet porridge though and have a tetra in the freezer :)

Back