TOTALLY PI**ED OFF!!!

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
I decided to do CD 100% with Lou as I am fed up of cheating, so Monday this week had gone & I had been fab, drank just over 5 litres.
I do love my tea & coffee so I must have about 2.5 litres of that but I use skimmed milk with 1 sweetner.

I weighed myself yesterday morning thinking I was gonna have a fab loss as I normally do after sticking to it & I had put on half a pound. :confused:

So yesterday stuck to it, but felt a headache coming on well took tablets, it got worse, took more tablets later on, felt sick, started to get worse, so I had to eat, So have 3 pieces of bernard Matthews Chicken & some pickled red cabbage, & 2 strawberries (why strawberries) anyway I managed to drink 4 litres yesterday, this morning I feel ok but just got weighed & lost only 1lb, WTF..

I have normally lost about 4lb at this stage!!

I feel upset & pi**ed off this morning, never had this before with cd..

Any Suggestions??

Also am I allowed 1 can of Dr Pepper Zero a day??

and

Is it ok to have 2 packs as crisps daily instead of soups??

please reply..

From a desperate Kelly.. :cry::cry::cry:

Ah Kelly it is disheartning when the weihgt loss is slow, but it's coming off and thats the main thing I know it's difficult but stay away from the scales untill the end of the week. I'm no expert but think you can only have 1 pack a day made into crisps as when cooking them it destroys some of the nutrition. They no longer recommend any of the zero drinks although I still have a coke zero but only about once a week for a treat.

Stick with it hun the weight will come off.

hi kelly hun, Sounds like your really working yourself up. Those damm sclaes.I reckon if you just stick to it and dont get on the scales till next week you will see the loss. Just keep gluging your water (which btw u are doing really well with)

Becky xx

stay away from the scale i weight myself on monday night and had only lost 2lbs and was getting weight on tuesday by cdc so wasnt happy thought whats the point i could lose that and eat too lol but when i went to cdc i ahd lost 5lbs and my scales said it too when i came home so just stay away from the devil scales and ull see a good result on weight day ashley xx

I don't weigh myself at all during the week I rely totally on the CDC to do that. I am quite pleased with myself and my progress. I have calculated that on average I lose 1/2 a lb each day so I can see how it would be disheartening if I weighed myself everyday and only saw 1/2 lb. But in total I have lost almost 3st in 8wks and hope to be at 3st by wk 9. So stay away from the scales and set yourself a time and week and stick to it and don't be tempted to do it in between.

Back