Totally stressed at work and that is a serious trigger for me to eat

Zecond

I've been struggling the past three weeks as I'm very stressed at work. I just want to 'act out'/'break free'/'let go' (? one of those? all of those?) and eat what the heck I like.... like a pizza.

I still have weight I want to lose to be happy with myself. I don't want this battle that is coming from the stress.

Not that anyone reading can do anything to help me, but maybe others struggling in a similar way will read and not feel alone in their struggle.

I really want to ignore the voice nagging at me to "just do it. rebel" but I just want to give succumb to the 'easy' path that delivers pleasure from yummy food.

:(

Head demons are just awful. I think all us dieters go through this on a regular basis.

If you eat a pizza you know you will feel terrible about yourself. If you turn to food everytime you are stressed then you are always going to struggle with your weight. I'm exactly the same so I can completely empathise with you.

I reckon you must be quite a determined person to be tackling this diet. If you can do Cambridge then I'm sure you can overcome the binge urge. Easier said than done, I know.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks for your comments. I appreciate them.

I had the pizza. so today's task is to be 100% on SS+.

I'll do it. I've put it in writing now. :)

Back