totm afected? help (sorry boys)

welshlal

hi all i am on week 2 of exante and although i was due on last week my totm has not happened :confused:!! i am as regular as clockwork, i was so concerned i took a pregnancy test but it showed negative. has anyone elses periods been affected by exante? is this normal? i am a bit worried (have a 4 yr old 3 yr old and 1yr old ) so deff dont want to be pregnant :cry: lol. can someone put my mind at ease and tell me they had the same happen?? thanks x

i was on week 2 and i had a period after 2 and a half years of not having any! so yes id say they are effected. If your really worried id go to see your doctor.

welshlal said:
hi all i am on week 2 of exante and although i was due on last week my totm has not happened :confused:!! i am as regular as clockwork, i was so concerned i took a pregnancy test but it showed negative. has anyone elses periods been affected by exante? is this normal? i am a bit worried (have a 4 yr old 3 yr old and 1yr old ) so deff dont want to be pregnant :cry: lol. can someone put my mind at ease and tell me they had the same happen?? thanks x

Have only been doing Exante since Monday, normally due on this Sunday but came on yesterday. Lighter as well

Since being on this diet for 6 weeks I have had a period in week 2 which lasted 2 weeks. Also now on week 6 I'm having another one. It's really heavy and getting me down :( I was very regular and they only lasted 5 days before!!! X

Back