TOTM affect weight loss?

kers

I'm totally feeling rubbish. I've had TOTM for 2 weeks now (not fair) but will this affect my weight loss this week? Only started on Tuesday. What do you think?

shouldnt do =] didnt affect me and i came on on weigh day! =] good luck x

Hiya

You can retain water at TOTM I regularly used to gain around 3-4lbs but don't worry it comes off after a few days.

Gxx

Thanks. I think it's just me worrying for no reason. Just wish I hadn't already had totm for 2 weeks already and don't know when it will stop. Hopefully will still be a good result on the scales on Tuesday.x

Thanks again.x

usually for me the weight goes on before I get totm and once it comes the water retention subsides. You say you have it for 2 weeks is that normal for you, it seems excessive?

I tend to retain water at TOTM,I lost 10lb in 1st week,8lbs in 2nd week and 2lb in 3rd TOTM week.This week already I have lost 4lbs I think and I have 4 days till WI :)

usually for me the weight goes on before I get totm and once it comes the water retention subsides. You say you have it for 2 weeks is that normal for you, it seems excessive?

Well it's my first one since having my daughter and it was well late cause she was 10 weeks old when it arrived. They were really irregular before I had my kids so I'm not too surprised. Just wish it would go away. Keep snapping at my DH and kids. Not good.

Back