TOTM and i wanna give up

Hi babyb, sorry to hear you have felt so rough today, it is so hard in the first few days. Have you completely made your mind up not to continue or are you open to a suggestion?
Have you thought of giving one of the higher cal CD plans a try? 810 or 1000? i'm doing the 810 and it suits me well as you still have 3 packs a day plus milk for your tea/coffee and a meal in the evening too, just something to think about maybe as you have your packs for the week and it would save wasting them.

Good luck with whatever you decide

xx

Hi, I thought I could add my thoughts on this for what it's worth. The diet isn't easy but once you get stuck it in it does get easier, the losses just motivate you and push you forward. The first 3-4 days of sole source are extremely hard that is why many people restart. It isn't a sign of failure so don't beat yourself up for it. If you know you cannot do sole source what about the higher Cambridge steps that allow you to have a meal and still lose weight? Like for example you are allowed a meal on SS+ or you could do 810? You've had a bad day today with it being totm so don't make any decisions yet, take some time out and think through how you felt, what triggered those thoughts on food because as you said you were not hungry. If you are in the right place mentally then you will succeed at any diet you do. All the best whichever way you decide to follow.

You could read this, it motivated me when I started ...

http://www.minimins.com/very-low-calorie-diets/2149-two-kinds-people-who-do-vlcd.html

BB - I am on SS+ where you have chicken, turkey fish and vegetc. Ihave lost almost 3 stone in 4 months and I look forward to my meal sooooo much however small it is. I have only done SS on 2 occasions for a week each time and it made me unwell both times. My job is very physical too, I do quite a bit of driving and I have 3 kids so I had to add the meal. I'm fine with this. Why don't you try it? For me it was the solution.

Back