TOTM and Weight loss

Hi all, I am due my first WI on Wed anyway, my cycle decided to change and I came on today, will it massively affect my weight loss?! Just trying to work out what to expect with my WI. Xx

Well I'll be honest... Before CD I used to whack on 5lbs so I was so nervous about gaining weight but I only managed to lose a 1lb but put in context at least I didn't gain and the following week after I lost 9lbs so that more than made up for it! But at the time I was mortified! My CDC made a note of my TOMT weigh in for my own sanity so i know to expect a rubbish loss that week!

My CDC said it affects everyone differently though... If you don't normally get affected by TOTM than you should be okay if not at least you can be secure in the knowledge next week you'll have a good loss and be back to normal

Thanks hun. When I previously dieted and it was TOTM I used to have a smaller loss, it's annoying as this week is my first week, plus I have the implant in. Today is day 5 and I am down 5lb, whereas every other time I normally lose 9-12lbs my first week. Not sure if it's the implant, TOTM or just I am gonna lose naff all this time. :-( x

Small world Miss Patootie! My last 3 WIs have been TOTM (joys of irregular periods after having a baby) and I've lost on all 3 :)

Thanks hun.

I am glad I found this thread...it is comforting to know that TOTM may slow down weight loss in one week and then we have a big loss the following week...I am expecting my TOTM this week, and I have all the symptoms right now, including the bloating! Uggghhh!!

Back