TOTM can be so crappy..

Royal Purple

It's my first week of CD and am currently on Day 5. It's really shitty because I've been so good but today I took my weight and I've put on 2lbs!!! I know it's definitely TOTM but I still feel like crap and I got so pissed that I went to sneak abit of food in.

I hate it whenever TOTM happens cos I'll get so paranoid that the weight won't go away then I'll end up bingeing and making the temporary weight gain an actual one. :break_diet:

Sigh. how many days do you girls take before the TOTM weight disappears?

time of the month,
my period bloating weight occurs the week after my TOTM but usually disappears by the following week. Dont get disheartened it happens to a lot of us
sil

oh yipee....something to look forward to!!There aloadsa abbreviations ppl use on here. Sometimes hard to work out what they mean, bt thanks anyway.
Babs:confused:

royal i lost 3lbs on my totm and then lost half a stone the next week!drink glugging the water!remember

the more you drink the more u shrink!

I feel for you, just had my TOTM on my week 2 WI and only lost 2lbs, it is disappointing but remember what everyone says you are still burning fat even though it is not showing on the scales and try to stay positive. It will sort itself out over a couple of weeks.

Georgie
x

Back