TOTM grrrr

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
started TOTM on Friday and had 7lb weight loss on Monday, but since then zero weight loss. Do everyone else experience this on TOTM. Looks like I might only lose 1lb this week when i have early weigh in on Saturday. Damn you nature!!!

Your just holdng your water hun... thats all.... if you've been 100% thats all it is babe!! Try not to worry!! x

Lucy I actually gain up to 7lbs at TOTM and even on LT can have no losses in the week- but then ghet a nice big loss the next week! Hope you feel better soon and a hot sweet tea and hot water bottle work wonders...

started TOTM on Friday and had 7lb weight loss on Monday, but since then zero weight loss. Do everyone else experience this on TOTM. Looks like I might only lose 1lb this week when i have early weigh in on Saturday. Damn you nature!!!

Chin up hun!!! Deezer is right - you're just holding water :) ...Look forward to the weigh-in after TOTM you'll probably find you've lost more than you think!! :D Follow MrsJK's advice: hot tea and hot water bottle works wonders! xx

Thanks girls. I just feel like crap. Very emotional and I'm sooooo tired all the time, just Gunnar go to bed early tonight x

Lucy ....know how you feel ...I've been having a right time atm...TOTM has nearly lasted a blooming month :( ...had to resort to iron tablets as I feel so bad today :( drinking plenty of water to compensate x x x

Back