TOTM HELP!!!!

temmytango

i am honestly not feeling positive at all. its my time of the month and i have not lost anything since i started. am due for my second weigh in on friday and am just dreading it as a no loss can trigger food thoughts and giving up. i have weighed and weighed and my scale is not moving at all. i am drinking water too. this is so frustrating. please doo you guyd hae any idea as to how to lose at least 5pound on friday weigh in.. so so down despite all the effort:sigh:

Hi temmy om sorry your feeling down totm is crap it certainly can affect weight loss
For some but its only water and it will be gone by next week
Please dont go just by your scales so many times ive stood on mine and felt exactly the same and got to class and had a loss
Even if you have had a sts or a we gain its just a blip and next wk if you stik to plan you will get the results take care xxxx

Stick with it, for 2 weeks I stayed the same at that time yet a week after I had lost 6lb, stick to the plan and hide the scales, you don't need that making you feel negative. It will be water weight and in my experience you can lose more than you plan to if you stick with it :)

hi lesley, thanks for taking time to reply, my next weigh in is on friday and i think av lost bout 2pounds by this morning; slow, eh?i know but i just want about 6pounds down by next weigh in and av not been finishing my shake, i always have about 4 left from previous week. btw its going to the 3rd week now and not all crap. smile

Back