TOTM - how has the CD/VLCD affected you?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GaynorEm, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    I was wondering how your CD/VLCD had affected you.
    I normally have medium flow periods (sorry for being graphic:rolleyes:) but today I have started my TOTM and the flow is heavy...and a few days early.
    Does anybdy else have different periods from usual when doing this?

Thanks in advance Gaynor x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've only been SSing for two weeks now & have just had my TOTM - arrived on time & no different than usual. Whether that changes as time goes on i dont know. Sorry i'm not much help!

4. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya,

I'm just starting my 3rd week on SS and just finishing a week of TOTM....I'm on the pill and not actually due until 3/5/08:eek: so I'm guessing that I will still have TOTM next week too.:mad:

So yes my periods have been affected by the diet, I was early by 10 days (being graphic - heavier than normal to start but soon petered out to not much):eek:. It was exactly the same the first time I tried the diet too - within a week it was TOTM whether or not it was due.

I hope you feel better soon.

Last edited: 29 April 2008
  5. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi im on LT and only started last week but mine arrived a week early and are very heavy,,i have seen a post here of a girl who had to come off it as she had hers a lot of the month due to this,,i hope to god i wont be the same,,

6. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Hi, exactly the same thing happened to me.

Im only on day 9 today but wasnt expecting TOTM until end of this week and it started on Saturday and was heavier than usual but now not a lot. How strange.

When I did lighterlife last year, the same thing happened again.
    Oh well, if I lose the weight I don't mind.

:)

7. GaynorEm

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Oh thats a relief, sounds like its quite normal then.

Thanks ladies x x

8. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    mine's changed! I've gone from having a heavy period every 3 weeks.. to not having one at all!! wooo! I'm enjoying the break :D

9. JoKay

JoKay Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    now you've got me worried!!

... cos my last 3 periods have been of the flooding variety - very difficult to cope with at work, or, as last month, in the middle of a playground with 3 10yo girls wanting me to run round after them....

Am quite anxious that some of you are reporting heavier than normal periods - mine can't possible be any heavier, surely!! And it does explain why I've started spotting today, a whole 10 days before I expected it to...

Well, I guess I'm not alone, and at this early stage - week 3 - so far its worth it...!!!

10. GaynorEm

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    The bonus side is...periods do generally get lighter as you lose weight and eat less rubbish...so I have read anyways.

11. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I've not had a period for 8 weeks now!!!!! I'm hoping that by the time I've finished maintenance I'll have one. up until I got below 11 and a half stone they were regular as clockwork and med to heavy maybe 11.5 is my 'body's weight' xx

12. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I wish I wasn't having them! They are lasting longer!

13. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hmmmm.... thought provoking! I have always been like clockwork, altho getting heavier of late. I put that down to being 44, and maybe peri menopause. (No Mum to ask now, but older female colleagues have said it is a possibility.) However, I am now late. This NEVER happens. I am terrified I could be pregnant, altho we dont "do" thingy very often!! I am in my third week of CD. Any thoughts? OR am I off to the chemist for a test? (Heaven help me...)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.