TOTM - men beware ;-)

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Hi,

I was just wondering if any ladies are having the same problem as me. I have pcos, so i don't bleed very often, maybe twice a year and lasting a day only.

I started bleeding on day 2 of the LL diet, and am still going strong now after 5 weeks. Some days are lighter than others, and i did stop for a couple of days.

However i'm getting very dizzy quite often and feeling weak. I was advised by my LL counsellor to see the doctor for a check up (coil) but have to wait until the 22nd which is nearly 2 weeks away. I don't know anywhere else i could go?

Either there is a problem with my coil (which after a year i find surprising) or it is the diet and i need more iron.

Has anybody else suffered this problem?

I'm getting so fed up :sigh:

Claire x

2 WEEKS!!! Bloody H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of service is that?

Soz can't help with the other but I would say change your surgery!

I have noticed they have got heavier and closer together but not constant like yours. Can you try and see them sooner? I think you need an emergency appt to check you aren't anaemic as a result of losing so much blood. This may be why you are feeling so dizzy.

I have read somewhere that women have oestrogen in their fat and this could be being released as we are burning so much fat. Therefore there could be more oestrogen flying about than usual. I put my heavier more frequent ones down to this and thought I'd only see a dr if it continued after maintaining a while.

Hope it sorts itself soon try to take it a bit easy if you can.

Xxxx

Back