• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TOTM on CD: Poll

Has your TOTM been affected by being on CD...?

• Yes... [please explain further in a comment]

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • No, i haven't noticed any changes in my cycle so far

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • No, i'm a man and a lucky git who doesn't get them anyway...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, i'm post menopausal so those days are behind me now

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

yvonne85

need to be old goofy me
Sorry if too much info, but i wanted to know how many people's TOTM has been affected by being on CD.

I had my TOTM as normal during my first week on CD. I'm normally as regular as clockwork, its now 6 days late and shows no signs of coming either [i don't feel bloated etc...].

Has CD knocked anyone else out of sync...?!!
:sign0163:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have been bleeding on and off every 2-4 weeks little bit or alot ... weird

since i started cd...

plus i havent long had the inplant put in.. lol

Princess

2nd Time Lucky!
I just restarted wed so dont know yet, plus ive not long has the coil put in so no periods as yet :D
But last time round it really messed with my cycle, I was very irregular plus I bled for months non stop :rolleyes:

I only started this diet Tuesday came on on Thursday and have noticed i am alot lighter than i normally am, first couple of days hardly bleeding at all.

louale

Silver Member
Made mine about 4-6 days later each month, normally regular

Deejay

Made mine more regular. It's now every fifth week, before it was whenever it felt like it!

Dee x

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
I Had The Coil(mirena) Fitted Over Three Years Ago And Havent Had A Period For 2 And Half Years That Is Until I Started Cd,ive Had 2 Extremely Light Shows When I Say Light I Mean That It Wouldnt Last For More Than The Day,
Elaine X

Well the first month was fine,but since then I have had later than expected periods(Used to be to the hour before!)Usually have a couple of days where I have a bit of spotting(Never before)and then really heavy couple of days followed by spotting again.
My weight loss is quite big though,and I am still on SS

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
The first time round on CD I was on for about 8 weeks off and on, mainly heavy and was concerned I was becoming anaemic but doctor was not worried at all and then it became more regular. I am on cerazette which you constantly take so you aren't supposed to get a period at all.

My doctor says it is because your body is changing so quickly your hormones take a while to catch up with your new body.

Hope this helps.

Love

Well i seem to be the odd one out. I have pcos so i am never regular, but if i was my cycles about 5 weeks. Since starting cd its become reg at 3 weeks! The worst of it is, i'll be due on for hols in 2 weeks, when i booked the hols around! :(

Hiya, I lost nearly 5 stone 1st time round on Cambridge and my periods stopped altogether after the first month sole sourcing. It took about 3 months for them to start up again when i started eating again. It didn't bother me at all except the GP must have got sick of me insisting I must be pregnant.

I've been back on Sole Source Plus for 2 weeks now and came on yesterday really heavy so can't wait for the periods to stop again. When I'm back at goal again I will see my GP about some kind of pill that I can take all the time so I never have periods. Does anyone know which pill this is please?

I take cerazette (mini pill) so didn't have periods before starting cd But since i've started cd 10 weeks ago i've had 2 so it does effect your totm.But i have lost 46 lb in those 10 weeks so i'm just putting it down to that.

Loopy_Lou

Just about on the wagon!
I'm on the pill so I'm regular, but it does make them last longer (6 days instead of 4) and a lot heavier and with a very sore tumpty :confused:

Can't say that I have ever had a problem with CD and my totm! The last time I did it I wanted a baby so when I stopped the diet to try to conceive.....I got pregnant right away so no problems for me!!!!!!!!

I voted yes, I was later than normal this cycle, just over 5 weeks 37 days when normally I would be about 30/31 days.

They were also much less painful kept waiting for the real zingers to kick in and they didnt really :) So a bit of good, a bit of bad

I also lost more week 6 which was my totm week