• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TOTM on my first week

batlo8

S: 17st4lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.92%)
Absolutely gutted that I came on yesterday. Today is very very heavy and I am finding it much worse than normal. I am in absolute agony, I am starving hungry and to make matters worse I feel fatter than when I started CD! I know this is all just because of TOTM but it's a difficult thing to face when you're only on day 5.

Plus my motivation comes from weighing myself every morning but I daren't now because I know I'll be heavier :sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kate+Matt

S: 17st1lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st6lb(14.23%)
i have that to look forward to any time now, ive noticed ive had tummy aches today which i never get when im due... oh dear pain on its way! just thing even if you lose nothing this week you should lose loads next week :D although it is very unlikley that having ur totm will mean no loss at all, keep possitive, and take it easy xxx

lisalulu

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 19st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st4lb(1.48%)
Hey hun. My TOTM arrived the day before my first weigh in on restart and I still lost 9.75lbs. I know earlier in the week it was a little more than that, but its only water weight, it'll be gone by my next weigh in. Chin up, big hugs and keep plodding on. It'll be worth it :)

Kate+Matt

speak of the devil and it shall appear fgs :( day early and im NEVER early

batlo8

S: 17st4lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.92%)
Aww Kate we're in the same boat :-( We can do it! It's bloomin' hard though!!! xx

i had my totm first week too.. its hard but at least u have got it ut fo the week for the next few weeks...
stay strong.... u know its only a few days!
x

Kate+Matt

batlo8 yeah we can do it :D and ive nearly finished week 2! family are impressed lol :D im sooo close to a stone loss in 2 weeks im about 1.5lbs off from it grrrrrrr go away annoying last pound n a half lol xxx hope your feeling ok it was such a shock getting it today since i have never ever been early for years!