TOTM on my first week

batlo8

Absolutely gutted that I came on yesterday. Today is very very heavy and I am finding it much worse than normal. I am in absolute agony, I am starving hungry and to make matters worse I feel fatter than when I started CD! I know this is all just because of TOTM but it's a difficult thing to face when you're only on day 5.

Plus my motivation comes from weighing myself every morning but I daren't now because I know I'll be heavier :sigh:

i have that to look forward to any time now, ive noticed ive had tummy aches today which i never get when im due... oh dear pain on its way! just thing even if you lose nothing this week you should lose loads next week :D although it is very unlikley that having ur totm will mean no loss at all, keep possitive, and take it easy xxx

Hey hun. My TOTM arrived the day before my first weigh in on restart and I still lost 9.75lbs. I know earlier in the week it was a little more than that, but its only water weight, it'll be gone by my next weigh in. Chin up, big hugs and keep plodding on. It'll be worth it :)

speak of the devil and it shall appear fgs :( day early and im NEVER early

Aww Kate we're in the same boat :-( We can do it! It's bloomin' hard though!!! xx

i had my totm first week too.. its hard but at least u have got it ut fo the week for the next few weeks...
stay strong.... u know its only a few days!
x

batlo8 yeah we can do it :D and ive nearly finished week 2! family are impressed lol :D im sooo close to a stone loss in 2 weeks im about 1.5lbs off from it grrrrrrr go away annoying last pound n a half lol xxx hope your feeling ok it was such a shock getting it today since i have never ever been early for years!

Back