TOTM Q

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Funky Mum, 27 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Hi all,

I'm coming to the end of my totm and today I feel a bit weird in my head a little bit headachy and bit 'spacey' Up till now I've had no side effects.

My totm has been heavier than normal and I'm wondering if its that or whether its just normal side effects catching up with me.

If it is totm do I need to do anything?
    TIA!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tracee

Tracee Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.99%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi there...

This happens to me too and I just increase my water intake ... I've noticed I'm heavier since I've been on CD, and in all honesty I do not know if it is a side effect or just coincidence. Maybe try adding the CD water flavourings to a glass of water, I always think I'm having a sugar fix with the berry one... LOL.

Good luck x x

4. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

You'll be breaking down fat at quite a rate because of being in ketosis and being on a vlcd, subsequently you'll be releasing all of the toxins stored within that fat. One of the way your body releases them (apart from through sweat, when you go to the loo, etc etc is although through menstruation so it's quite common for "toxic" people to say their AFs are much heavier! Tis a good thing, your body is getting rid of things!

5. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Thanks for answers lol! Hopefully I won't be toxic for much longer hehe!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.