TOTM Question - smaller loss?

straykat

Hey all

Just wondered if anybody loses less weight the week of their TOTM even on a VLCD Ketosis diet?
I have been weighing daily this week on my first week just to give myself some encouragement in what i expected to be a hard first week but it has been ok
I had lost 2lb after the 1st day and then 1lb daily since last thurs but then my period started yesterday and this morning I stayed the same ..nothing major but I am just hoping it will be water false weight due to period???

kat x

It's not uncommon to be retaining water during TOTM so don't worry about smaller losses - I'm sure next week you'll make up for it :)

It's not uncommon to be retaining water during TOTM so don't worry about smaller losses - I'm sure next week you'll make up for it :)

thanks, not too worried as i know it all balances out over the course of the month, just a bit annoying that it has happened in my first week as i was hoping for one of those OMG first losses!! ;)

I have my first weigh in on saturday and am due on around then aswell (not sure exact date yet lol) Wish me luck!xx

I just came on today on day 3 of the diet and I have still lost 5lb so far x everyone differs... Good luck x

I lost 7lb my first week and I had my period 2 days before WI

Back