TOTM question...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cookeh, 26 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Hi folks

I don't know if anyone read my question in my WI post but thought I'd repost it here just incase.

I was wondering if any of you ladies had experienced significant changes in your cycles since starting LT. As luck would have it, yesterday mine finally arrived, a whopping 20 days late O.O This is a first for me and am 99% certain it's down the to the diet. I'm not complaining, but worth noting. Still curious to know if it's affected anyone else in this way?

thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Yes alot of girls had a continuous period for the whole time they were on TFR but others didnt have any at all. mine only started to go wacky in my last month. I usually just have them for 3 days but i had them until i started refeed then they stopped a week and a half later. There is no real rule, its different for everyone. Just use contraceptives and you wont get pregnant and if they come they come if they dont they dont. Wont hurt to not have them for a while anyway. xxx Hope this helps.

4. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have become really regular on this diet, every 30 days on the dot!!

5. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hasn't affected me at all, cycle wise, although not been on it long either time - so may change with time.

Cazuk - OMG, your pics incredible - you've lost loads - you must feel great!!

6. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Ooooh yes!! Before starting LT i hadnt had a totm for almost 3 years then bam ... week 2 of TFR and i get one. It lasted the whole time! (from week 2 till week 22) ... my second time on TFR wasnt so bad it was on and off but now i am off it and onto maint i havnt had a totm since.

Its defo to do with the diet. I went to my docs twice to be checked as i thought it was just to un-normal but was reassured it was perfectly normal as its a way for your body to cope with an extreme diet :) xxx

7. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Thanks for all the reassuring replies. I had a strong feeling it must be connected but have not seen it mentioned in any threads so just wanted to check. Wow, I seriously hope this TOTM doesn't last me til I'm done, what a nightmare that must have been for those of you affected O.O although, to be fair, a small price to pay for a gorgeous slim and healthy new body :)

8. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    It sure was a small price to pay :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.