Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

TOTM question

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Zoe, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Zoe

Zoe Full Member

One for the ladies here lol.

Do you find that your weight goes up before your TOTM or during it ? Or even after I guess.

Mine is due any day now, and at the moment I haven't gone up any lb's - but expected to as I normally feel quite blaoted before coming on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(27.08%)
    Last couple of times I have put on 2-3lbs a day or two in advance of TOTM. The week after it fell off with a bang though!

4. Zoe

Zoe Full Member

Thankyou :)

I haven't put any on still, but have stayed the same since tues which is a bit disappointing, but better than a gain !

5. wheels

wheels Full Member

Diet:
    Allen Carr Easyweigh
    It's the first day of the first TOTM since I started doing this seriously and I'm really struggling. I don't think I have particularly gained weight or anything but OMG I want to eat. Eat anything but mainly sugary carbs like white bread or cake. This is definitely the hardest moment so far.:sigh: Does this happen to anyone else?

6. Zoe

Zoe Full Member

Definately !

I could eat a Scabby Horse tonight :eat: lol

7. oisin

oisin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    3st8lb
    Current Weight:
    1st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(66%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I lost 7lb this week and it was TOTM for me.

8. caws

caws Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating-ish
    I can put on 3-4lb just before I'm due on but the following week usually have a good loss.

9. Zoe

Zoe Full Member

Well I am still at a standstill since Wednesday :(

Buuuut, I got my TOTM yesterday so hoping now I might start seeing a loss again.

10. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(27.08%)
    You might find next week you have lost a normal week's weight, plus what you would normally have lost this week.

11. wheels

wheels Full Member

Diet:
    Allen Carr Easyweigh
    My WI was this morning and I stayed the same since last Monday :(. When I checked mid-week I was down three pounds so I am hoping it is the fact of having TOTM rather than the fact I gave in a bit to the cravings (not a big blow out - honest) has stopped me losing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.