TOTM question

Zoe

One for the ladies here lol.

Do you find that your weight goes up before your TOTM or during it ? Or even after I guess.

Mine is due any day now, and at the moment I haven't gone up any lb's - but expected to as I normally feel quite blaoted before coming on.

Last couple of times I have put on 2-3lbs a day or two in advance of TOTM. The week after it fell off with a bang though!

Thankyou :)

I haven't put any on still, but have stayed the same since tues which is a bit disappointing, but better than a gain !

It's the first day of the first TOTM since I started doing this seriously and I'm really struggling. I don't think I have particularly gained weight or anything but OMG I want to eat. Eat anything but mainly sugary carbs like white bread or cake. This is definitely the hardest moment so far.:sigh: Does this happen to anyone else?

Definately !

I could eat a Scabby Horse tonight :eat: lol

I lost 7lb this week and it was TOTM for me.

Well I am still at a standstill since Wednesday :(

Buuuut, I got my TOTM yesterday so hoping now I might start seeing a loss again.

My WI was this morning and I stayed the same since last Monday :(. When I checked mid-week I was down three pounds so I am hoping it is the fact of having TOTM rather than the fact I gave in a bit to the cravings (not a big blow out - honest) has stopped me losing.

Back