TOTM! [Warning! Girl-Talk Content!] Lol...

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
Ok... soooo, I can't help but notice, a number of us seem to have become in sync, you know, 'totm' wise! :girlpower:

It's a weird one... and sorry if anyone feels it's a bit too personal... but currently it's me, Jezebella, Magiclove... and I think there are more! Lol...

Is it coincidence?! Or have we somehow become psychically linked since posting on this here crazy forum?! :confused:

/Feel free to add your name if it's you too, just for fun!... ;)

xx

Lol... I think you're on to something J... Spoooooooky!!

/Knew there was something funny in them things! hehehe...

xx

:8855: You're so gross!! And yet so funny!! Lol!!

/pmsl@'censor me'!!!

xx

Lmao, i think you've made my morning. Couldnt stop laughing then. I was last week :(

Just like if you work with a lot of females your cycles will eventually sync.
Weird....
I'm almost done (after a week...sigh).
Can almost feel my body releasing the water retention..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Count me in too..... wierd! lol

Whoooaaahh!

Pinkie
Jezebella
Magiclove
Carrie
Lozz

...NOW I'm freaked out!! :eek: Lol...

We're so in tune girlies!...

/Sorry Cass, you're timing's a little off!... maybe next month though! hehe... ;)

xx

To further this "female focused" convo..... a little embarrassing :ashamed0005:.... do any of you find your totm extra long...:argh:

Its been 2 weeks and im really bloated and they're are no signs of anything letting up!:faint2:

Sorry I know its a little too much, but im really concerned!

Well I'm on the pill and my period was just over a week ago and yet every now and again I still seem to bleed. Which shouldn't be happening. My boss who is also on LL is also taking a pill where she never bleeds. She's not had a period for about 2 years and yet she was bleeding last week. Very odd. It's possibly the diet and losing weight although I thought losing weight ment your body stops you having periods. It's a mystery x

Mine are loooong and heavy and very annoying but I don't think LL has anything to do with it. More the fact I'm fitted with the coil.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls hope u dont mind me jumping in here............ while I was on LL mine were extra heavy & for a while after. Now a year l8tr Iv settled back down 2-3 days.

Mine are really unusual guys and I hope you can advise me. I had my first period being on this diet about 3 weeks ago, just 1 week later I got it again but it was very very very little, it then stopped. About a week later yestrday it started again but I thought it was going to be a normal period this time but it stopped this morning.

I've never had regular periods but this is just annoying me so much, because my body is bloated, I have the symptoms of a period but no proper bleeding :(

Its been 2 weeks and im really bloated and they're are no signs of anything letting up!

Me too, for the first three (!!!!) weeks of LLT. Was not a happy girl. though thankfully nothing since.

I'm glad its not just me, when I was on another diet ..(ive tried them all) the same sort of thing happened....

im hoping it dwindles sooner rather than later... even im sick of my mood swings!!!:badmood:

Back