totm weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barbiegirl, 1 June 2008 Social URL.

1. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    hello peeps , how you doing ? totm almost here , at last but alas weigh in tomz morning and i dont think much has gone on in the shed some lard department ,so dont expect too much from me , i mite need lots of there there there,s tomorrow.
    still there,s next week to look forward to so lets get it on .xxxxxxxx:patback:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    you'll be fine tomoz, just try not to worry about it at least if you don't lose much you'll know why!! must be terrible being good all week and knowing totm isnt due but having a crap WI x good luck!

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

good luck for tomorrow. we will be here for you :) :)

becky xx

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck tomorrow :)

6. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hopefully the scales will show a pleasing result . just to spiteful no more totm for me ...... had hysterectomy 16 weeks ago !!!! ( age 36 !!!) but had to stop the diet during that time . good lucj for tomorrow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.