• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TOTM, what difference does it make? - Sorry boys!

I'm coming to the end of my 2nd week and this has been mentally much harder than the 1st. In the 1st week I could see and feel the weight dropping off me but this week the scales have hardly moved and I can't feel much difference.

Is this all due to the fact that this week was my TOTM?
I would have thought most bloating would have occured just before and at the begining of my period. So why such a slow down in weight loss?

Last week I lost 11lb and this week I think i am going to be lucky if I make 4lb. Is that normal?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:) Hiya, i only lost 2lb on my totm, but don't forget that you have lost 11lb in one week alone!!! you may be pleasantly surprised just wait and see! be patient, angel

TOTM seems to vary- it hasn't made much impact on me, but some people gain during TOTM, especially as we drink so much. Also, you must expect a big diff between wk1 and wk2- most people who have a huge wk 1 loss like yourself come right down to a 4/5lb loss in the second week. People who start with a smaller wieght loss sometimes see a similar weight loss the second week- we have both types in my group- the steady eddies who lose 4-5lbs every week and people like me who lost big (1 stone in first 2 weeks) and then settled at 3lbs or so per week- at week 10 we are all pretty much at the same weight loss, with one or two exceptions. Rambling now- but overall anything you don't lose on TOTM this week you will prob lose next week!

Phew - must stop worring. I am going swimming tonight (first time since I started LL ) so hopefully they will help me at WI tomorrow.
Thanks for all the replies.

TOTM - I only last 2lbs in those weeks but it evened up the following week - my LLC said it was water retention.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CD Off Topic 1
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Forum 7
Slimming World 5
Exante 4