TOTM

Achelois

Hi people

I am on Day 6 and feeling FANTASTIC... only thing is my TOTM is due Saturday and arrived TODAY. Is this normal? I am normally like CLOCKWORK so a bit confused :confused:

Also - swapping some packs tonight with the
Councillor and she asked me if I wanted an early weigh in tonight - I kind of do but I kind of dont - what do you think???

LOVING THIS - and - GOING TO SUCCEED!

A xx

This diet can definately effect your TOTM cycles so don't panic. They say it calms down after a couple of months whilst your body adjusts to the diet.

I definately would weigh in but then I am a weigh-o-holic :)

yeah i came on 4days early and im normally like clockwork to. Yeah go for it weigh in but dont forget to tell us what happens!!!

Morning, and well done on starting your CD journey!

TOTM can definatly get effected by VLCD, I have had a couple of re starts and I always come on at the end of the first week...regardless of what time of the month it is!

They will sort themselves out when you have finished on CD so dont worry........its a small price to pay for fab weight loss!

As to the early wi, its a great incentive to see how much you have lost in the first week and makes everything worth while....so go for it and enjoy the loss!

Even if totm has come early you should still get a loss on your first week.

let us know how you get on!

hugs Lou X

Thanks guys and girls! A bit scared now as the reality is, I will see if the first week has been worth it all in less than 10 hours!!!! SCARY but VERY excited. I am expecting at least 5lbs - would that be roughly correct? I have stuck to it 100% since day 1

A xx

WELL DONE FOR GETTING THROUGH YOUR FIRST WEEK. TOTM definately does get affected, I used to be regular, now im usually 3-4 days early.

ooh cant wait for the result post as soon as you get back best of luck hun xxxxxxx

Just wanted to say good luck for tonight. Remember wear something light! Let us know the fab results

xx

Will do! I will wear more or less what I wore last week - but then again I dont want my CDC to think that I only have one set of clothes!!!!!

Laters x

I always wear the same tracksuit every week to my cdc because its best when you wear the same thing. Anyway right now i do not really have any clothes, as its not a good idea to go shopping whilst on this diet as you lose the weight so fast. Never mind what ppl think because i know when i reach my goal i can go on a shopping spree:) :)

I think you will lose more than 5lb for your first weigh in.

Goodluck:D :D

Back