totm??

carrieclaus

Gold Member
have been sticking to points (sort of) this week. woke up this morning my breasts were hard n heavy and my stomach sore so i know totm is onway but jumped on scales........ +4lb!!!!!!! eh?????
weigh in on sat so hopefully itll be gone but any1 any ideas how to get rid of this??? do i drink lots more water or will this mean water weight?? HELP!!! :cry::cry:

it will be magically gone for next week!! maybe even by WI :) that happens to me too and its horrible. you could try taking some water balance tablets for the week before and during totm, may work? xxx

Ugh it plays havoc on our bodies.

I am due my totm for my first weigh in :mad:

I would bet that next week it will be all gone plus some more :O)

thanks guys, i bought water retention tablets yesterday so fongers crossed. no change in the plus 4 but hopefully.....
im gonna be a water wheel today drink drink drink!!! xx

yep ive made a new word.......... FONGER!! thats what i get for typing too fast wi my fongers!!! haha xx

Ugh it plays havoc on our bodies.

I am due my totm for my first weigh in :mad:

I would bet that next week it will be all gone plus some more :O)

i had mine for first wi also..and lost half lb then 1lb week later,,now they dont have any effect on my weight loss as i have them this week for wi and lost 2lbs,,prob cause i'm not eating crap anymore and feeling sorry for myself:)

Its my totm today and fingers crossed its gone by my first weigh in MONDAY...

I will be mad if i dont lose beacuse of it..:(

I couldn't agree more with all of you! (these things us ladies go through egh!)

One week i put on 6lbs through water retention and it was killing my drive and willpower - so i started using HRI water tablets...they are amazing. I start taking them 10 days before and don't get any water retention, it's nice that my totm doesn't affect my WI's anymore :) Would recommend!

I couldn't agree more with all of you! (these things us ladies go through egh!)

One week i put on 6lbs through water retention and it was killing my drive and willpower - so i started using HRI water tablets...they are amazing. I start taking them 10 days before and don't get any water retention, it's nice that my totm doesn't affect my WI's anymore :) Would recommend!

Ah thanks! I will look into getting some of those :D

I got mine in Tescos :) Honestly, they are brill!

i only started taking my water tablets yesterday and i am still up 4 so obviously tou do need to take them early, oh well ill be prepared for next month. xx

Hey all, im so surprised (and thankful! haha) that the totm makes such a difference! I put on a 1 1/2 last week:( and just couldnt believe it, but now I am hoping its because I was due the next day, so keeping my fingers crossed for weigh in this week!!!! (can anyone with a spare pair of fingers give me a hand! hehe!)

Looopy

Well I am ****** off now.

I started my TOTM today :cry:which is all very well and good but only been 24 days in this cycle and only started taking my water tablets this morning. So really not a happy bunny at the moment. I cant take any painkillers either coz im allergic to paracetamol and asprin gives me nosebleeds so can only take ibuprofen. The tablets i'm on for my back are in the same group as ibuprofen so I cant take them as painkillers no more :sigh::sigh: I have really bad pains too for first 3 days and alreaady feel poo and knowing I am more than likely going to show a gain on the scales is just making me feel worse. I am trying my hardest to stay active but finding it really hard. I cant find my mothers hot water bottle (mine was taken back to superdrug coz of a product recall last year!) or my heat pads so :mad:

Ive also just started on a new exercise regime and was curious to know how this affected weight loss during a stay on points every day week....well I guess I have another week to wait to find out now!!!

Sorry for my rant here, I'm home alone and needed to vent!!!!!

I came off the pill to see if it hindered the weight loss or not so this will be my first totm off the pill.

Anyway, I was due last Tuesday and weighed myself the day before, gained 0.5lb. Still my period hasn't started and I feel so bloated!!! Dreading the scales on Monday.

Maybe water tablets can help me? Can anyone tell me what ones to take and when to take them?

Back