TOTM

utternutta

Do you put on when you have TOTM? I have put on nearly two pound.... the only 2 pound i lost last week guuuuuuurrrr...... i am sticking to the plan too so hoping its to do with TOTM?

Lots of ladies put on during * week. It's quite normal so just carry on Food Optimising and it'll come back off. It's best to look at your losses over a month rather than on a weekly basis for that reason.

So don't worry about it and just carry on.

Denise

Yes, I find I either STS or have a gain 1 in 4 weeks, but just stick with the plan and you may find it jumps back off the week after like mine does! xxxx

It's probably just water retention from TOTM, it should go again by your next WI :)

I always have awful weigh ins the week before and the week after * week that is why I have changed my signature to show month losses as it makes it look better lol :) It always comes off in the end!

My weigh ins are never as good totm, but I don't panic cos they are always good the wk after when I stick to plan

:109:

I definitely do, think it's down to water retention mostly. I weighed at home last week and was down 2lbs but by the time it got round to WI I was only down half down to * (I hope - teach me to sneak peeks during the week!)

I STS or gain up to 2lbs. It always works itself out the following week though as long as you stay on plan

Back