• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TOTM

joedenise

Target Member
S: 9st9lb C: 8st8lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 1st1lb(11.11%)
Lots of ladies put on during * week. It's quite normal so just carry on Food Optimising and it'll come back off. It's best to look at your losses over a month rather than on a weekly basis for that reason.

So don't worry about it and just carry on.

Denise

MancBird

Always comes back to MMs!
G: 12st0lb
Yes, I find I either STS or have a gain 1 in 4 weeks, but just stick with the plan and you may find it jumps back off the week after like mine does! xxxx

*Pogle*

S: 11st6lb C: 9st9.5lb G: 8st7lb Loss: 1st10.5lb(15.31%)
It's probably just water retention from TOTM, it should go again by your next WI :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
S: 17st5.5lb C: 16st5lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st0.5lb(5.95%)
I always have awful weigh ins the week before and the week after * week that is why I have changed my signature to show month losses as it makes it look better lol :) It always comes off in the end!

catxx

S: 10st0lb C: 9st11lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 0st3lb(2.14%)
My weigh ins are never as good totm, but I don't panic cos they are always good the wk after when I stick to plan

:109:

Lady J

S: 12st6.5lb C: 10st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 1st9.5lb(13.47%)
I definitely do, think it's down to water retention mostly. I weighed at home last week and was down 2lbs but by the time it got round to WI I was only down half down to * (I hope - teach me to sneak peeks during the week!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CD Off Topic 1
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Forum 7
Slimming World 5
Cambridge Weight Plan 2