TOTM

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by amy_slim, 9 February 2011 Social URL.

1. amy_slim

amy_slim Full Member

hi this is a weird question but have any of the girls had a continuous period since starting the diet. i have the implanty in and dont usually have a period. i done lighter life last year and the same thing happened when i was had a period for a month and now i have had one for two week? just a bit worried has this happened to anyone else? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vm86

Vm86 Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Soul Source
    I have an implant too and have suffered the same symptoms this week and a bit, I was so worried it was just me. I wonder what actually causes it to last so long?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

4. amy_slim

amy_slim Full Member

am not sure probs to do with hormones or something, i was a bit worried bout it but must just be a symptom with vlcd and the implant, since u have the same. i have had mine for 3 weeks now so a bit sick!! xx

5. sexxymummy

sexxymummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    me.. my TOTM started within a week of starting the diet - i also have the implant - ive just started week 8 on the diet & its still going. its been an absolute nightmare because i have been prescribed norethisterone tablets to take 3 times a day on top to help stop the bleeding but its playing havoc with my weight loss & ive had 2 weeks of no loss at all.. its really getting me down :(

6. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Me too! I'm on the depo provera injection though, not the implant, but its similar in the way it works. Have had TOTM since day 2/3 and it's now day 12. Off on hols next week and gutted that it looks like I'll still be "on" while away. grrrrrrr!

This has happened in the past when i was on the pill too on previous restarts!

7. <3.

<3. Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    SS
    Have a word with your CDC just to be on the safe side hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.