totm!!!!!!!!!!

operationslim31

just wondering (mainly cos my monthly started saturday) does everyone have a small lost or no loss at all when they have a monthly,
and does everyone then lose more next week !! any help appricated my weigh is tonight :cry:

I've just come on my period to and my weigh in is tomorrow im worried too i feel really bloated and am hoping this isbt going to affect my weightloss :/ sorry to not b much help x

generally weihht loss will be less that week due to water retention, but you will see a slightly bigger loss the following week

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

My weigh-ins tomorrow and tom due, dreading getting on them scales in the morning

My weigh-ins tomorrow and tom due, dreading getting on them scales in the morning

At least if you do have a smaller loss this week you'll know why. Just see how it goes and you might be pleasantly surprised.
I'm on my totm too and my weigh-in is on Thursday so I'm preparing myself for a small loss (if any at all).
Everyone seems to suggest that you make up for it the following week so hold onto that thought.
Good luck for tomorrow :)

just wondering (mainly cos my monthly started saturday) does everyone have a small lost or no loss at all when they have a monthly,
and does everyone then lose more next week !! any help appricated my weigh is tonight :cry:

Hi operationslim31 - how did you get on at your weigh-in?

well done!!

Back