TOTM

MissyE78

Hi All.
Is it just me or does totm make you want to eat??
I'm on week 5 and have been doing well so far, but I just keep thinking about food today? Is that normal?
Would love to know how everyone else feels/copes at totm xxx

my appetite goes through the roof when its TOTM, which is now, and its my 1st day, but im getting through it with help of the ironing, washing, cleaning, reading lol!!

pink-sarah said:
my appetite goes through the roof when its TOTM, which is now, and its my 1st day, but im getting through it with help of the ironing, washing, cleaning, reading lol!!

I am managing to distract myself too but just made my 2yr old some lunch and it's made me want to eat everything in the house lol

yup, i know the feeling lol, ive just been f**d shopping, i dont want to say it, took my eldest and bought the things HE wanted because i know i wont eat it, quite proud of my not so little self for not buying sweeties to eat on the way home!!!!

sorry can i just as what totm is?

tell me about it!:( Im in the same boat, however Im doing weight watchers pro points. I just feel so bloated and fat! when I eat something it doesn't even touch the sides. its weigh day tonight and Im absolutely dreading it:-(

The only time i crave choc is during totm but i find the choc shakes or bars help (a little) its a nightmare though x

I found my second week really hard (TOTM), it made me feel really weak and shaky and then I wanted to eat. Just horrible. Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

standrewsbride23 said:
I found my second week really hard (TOTM), it made me feel really weak and shaky and then I wanted to eat. Just horrible. Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Thank you! At least I know it's not just me that is going through it and it's normal xxx

oh right lol yes im due on in next couple days and dreading it is it true that the weight loss wont be as good as it normally will if its totm?x

Back