totm

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pinkbaileys24, 8 March 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Well-Known Member

Hiya alll
    Sorry to ask a personal question....but has any1 missed their period whilst bein on LT? I heard that if ur on a vlcd it can affect our hormones. im 2 wks late and normally regular. theres noway i cud even talk to my chemist bout this. also im def NOT preg lol!!!!
    Any advice PLEASE?
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

first time i had my TOTM it was on time, this last time it was almost two weeks late...could hve been down to stress though cause work has been manic :)

h x

4. sonkie

sonkie Well-Known Member

Yes vlcd`s do muck up your cycle so dont worry about it ........my friend actually didnt have one for 3 months.
    They do usually settle down but once you come off the diet they will return to normal.....!

5. Julie84

Julie84 Well-Known Member

This diet can definitely mess about with your cycle. My last period ending up lasting for 3 weeks :eek: and I am normally as regular as clockwork. I think it is something to do with the oestrogen stored in the fat around your tummy area (although I may have made that up - I'm not on this plnet at the moment! :eek: )

I went on the pill when I started the diet as although we had been trying beforehand, I wanted to complete the diet before attempting again. However, I've been really bad about getting into the swing of taking it every day so poor boyfriend has got the cold shoulder at the moment! :rolleyes:

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

To be honest LT have sorted my period out a little. Much more regular now x

7. ScotsDistraction

ScotsDistraction Well-Known Member

deleted

Last edited: 1 May 2011
  8. lulu138

lulu138 Well-Known Member

It has sorted mine too, was worried being 2 months late, then my first month of lipo and I was on time!

9. mummytoni

mummytoni Well-Known Member

PLEASE YOU MUST TALK TO YOUR CHEMIST. THATS WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR. ITS NOT NORMAL FOR WOMEN TO NOT HAVE THEIR PEROIDS. YOU DONT WANT TO RISK DAMAGING YOURSELF. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR BODY.