Tough day again

Good Morning Liz

Hope you are having a good day. Keep hanging in there and set yourself small daily goals or challenges.

If you like, we can be LT buddies, keeping each others spirits going when the going gets tough and the shakes aint going down.

I am 100% positive you are going to look FABULOUS this summer. And when you get the admiring looks you will look back on these hard days and think to yourself yay me i bloody well did it.

Wow, a guradian angel and a LT buddy all in one day, I am so lucky. Yes, a deal, we can spur each other on, congratulate on the losses and help through the tough times. We will both be slimmer for summer!!

Just noticed you live in Scotland, I'd love to live in Scotland, all the countryside, how nice.

Isha, just saw your reply now. Missed it earlier on:(. Thanks for your kind comment. Still not sure how all that type of thing works as very new to site but it is nice to have a green box;)

Watched some of your videos, I really enjoyed them, going back to have a look at the others later.

Nothing like a bit of inspiration every now and then to keep the spirits up.

M

Hi Liz, well done for coming on here and sharing your feelings. I was so close to tears, well into week 2, on the times I wanted to eat soooo bad, I very nearly cracked...BUT I'm eternally grateful to this site for lifting me out of it and now, having been on it for 9 weeks and never ever cheated once, the way I feel is a gazillion times better than anything I would have eaten. So chin up and drink up !!!!

Back