tough day :(

jonsey78

having a tough day of it today had a bad tummy in the night and not been right all day have struggled with my water and even my shakes i have had 2 but i really feel ill and dont want my 3rd before bed what do i do if i was on food i wouldnt eat but its such a low cal i am worried about feeling weak and unwell for longer if i dont have the shake :sigh:x

I would try to have as much of it as possible, it might go down easier than what your expecting it too!!

Hope your feeling better chick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww i know what you mean yesterday i struggled to have my shakes as i felt a little ill and today i really wanna eat something bad.

maybe try having the shake another way? like a soothing hot chocolate? just a suggestion.

Jo x

Best thing would be to get it down its best way

Hope you feeling better after a good nights sleep tho

HI Jonesy

How are you feeling now? Were you able to get your 3rd one down you? I know it would have been hard, but just to get the vitamins and minerals is more important.

Hoping you are better....

Take care

Maybe try a peppermint choc shake... Peppermint might be good for settling your tum too!

thanks all well after posting last night i took to my bed didit have 3rd shake just couldt face it feel lots better this morning so think it was a 24hr thing enjoyed my vanilla shake this mornig with a coffee i was sooo hungry but i got through thanks all for your support its so good to have you all for the support got my boys 10th birthday today taking him bowling then to frankies and bennys were i will be enjoying some nice sparkly water and mabe some still with ice lol x x

Back