Tough week

babystar31

Gold Member
Findinf this week really tough cos i have to get back into ketosis and im actually starving! Ive not caved and defo wont....ive stored that horrible feeling it gives you! Bit disheartened this week tho cos im struggling to get into ketosis and im probably gonna knock myself right back out on satrday. Ive almost talked myself into not going but i just cant miss it....ive been looking forward to this night for months. Anyway, if im quiet the next few days we know why lol...but im still here, still 100% and can NOT wait til snday and get all these social events in the past til summer lol x

Sorry you're having a difficult week hon, once Saturday's over you can concentrate on getting to summer without any distractions - how exciting is that! Big hugs xx

Yep your right....it is exciting haha. All i can think of just now is that after sunday i have no excse to sway from the diet at all. On the 29th we have the burial of my grans ashes and then a family meal bt ive decided to take a shake with me and not partake in the meal so as of snday im making no more plans that involve food til my hols in jly!

Yep too true....no one said it was gonna be easy, but it sure is gonna be worth it lol xx

It is difficult honey with social events!

Its my birthday and wedding anniversary on Sunday, but I am not going to break my diet for it. I cannot stand the thought of trying to get back into ketosis again. I have decided to set a date for my "official" birthday/anniversary in April and I will celebrate it then lol x

Enjoy your weekend off, and then head down till your holidays honey x x

Poor you! I know the feeling, I'm trying to get back in ketosis too.... I fell off the wagon big time at the weekend with no real excuse! Stay focused on Sunday and enjoy your foody day!

awww its not easy knowing you have a social event looming over you. At least I think sometimes its easy to cave and eat because you are going to eat that day anyway ... the hunger just sucks. I hope the K fairy arrives at your house soon chicken. x

Back