Tough week

Discussion in 'Exante' started by babystar31, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Findinf this week really tough cos i have to get back into ketosis and im actually starving! Ive not caved and defo wont....ive stored that horrible feeling it gives you! Bit disheartened this week tho cos im struggling to get into ketosis and im probably gonna knock myself right back out on satrday. Ive almost talked myself into not going but i just cant miss it....ive been looking forward to this night for months. Anyway, if im quiet the next few days we know why lol...but im still here, still 100% and can NOT wait til snday and get all these social events in the past til summer lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

Sorry you're having a difficult week hon, once Saturday's over you can concentrate on getting to summer without any distractions - how exciting is that! Big hugs xx

4. OneTwoFour

OneTwoFour Losing it!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.53%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hugs but congrats also on your determination! Nothing worth doing is ever easy.

5. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Yep your right....it is exciting haha. All i can think of just now is that after sunday i have no excse to sway from the diet at all. On the 29th we have the burial of my grans ashes and then a family meal bt ive decided to take a shake with me and not partake in the meal so as of snday im making no more plans that involve food til my hols in jly!

Yep too true....no one said it was gonna be easy, but it sure is gonna be worth it lol xx

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

It is difficult honey with social events!

Its my birthday and wedding anniversary on Sunday, but I am not going to break my diet for it. I cannot stand the thought of trying to get back into ketosis again. I have decided to set a date for my "official" birthday/anniversary in April and I will celebrate it then lol x

Enjoy your weekend off, and then head down till your holidays honey x x

7. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Thanks hun :) Good on you for not having a day off for those events!! xxx

8. geegb

geegb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Poor you! I know the feeling, I'm trying to get back in ketosis too.... I fell off the wagon big time at the weekend with no real excuse! Stay focused on Sunday and enjoy your foody day!

9. Terri22

Terri22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
  10. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    awww its not easy knowing you have a social event looming over you. At least I think sometimes its easy to cave and eat because you are going to eat that day anyway ... the hunger just sucks. I hope the K fairy arrives at your house soon chicken. x

11. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You will be fine, hang in there

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.