Tough Weekend

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Loopeylou, 14 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had planned so weel for weekend but all went a bit pear shaped. Sat - Housework all morning, Ironing then 5 hours to wrap pressies!!!...too tired to cook so had Chicken Kebab ( no mayo and pointed pitta but why oh why did I then have a bit of donner meat and choc - ended up using 27 syns :()
    Sunday - Went to London to help step daughter move. Packed lunch for all 3 of us and due to be home at 4 as we had to leave dogs at home since 9.30.
    Well they were 4 hours delayed....and forgot to tell us!! We ate lunch and then worked like dogs until 8.30 ( having to get neighbours to feed dogs etc ) by the time we got home we grabbed a chinese on way home. I picked chow mein and used syns but just feel horrible and bloated and annoyed that didn't stick to plan.
    Oh well today's another day and 100% on track again and fingers crossed for weigh in on wednesday:eek:

Hope everyone had a good weekend

Claire
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sometimes life just happens and you still have to eat

4. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have weekends like that and always feel crap about them but yes, sometimes circumstances get out of control. Other than the kebab/chocolate there wasn't much you could have done! (I keep quorn chilli/curry in the freezer for too tired to cook nights!)

5. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good idea but have to multiply by 3 as son is on free to go plan - must make some space in freezer and get cooking lol

Thanks
    Claire
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.