Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

Coooeeee Tracey!!!!!

Where are you????? You don't seem to have been around, hope you're ok and aren't doubled up with awful pains again.

Just been looking at a Dubai tourist info site, like to be well prepared to make sure we get the most from our hol and don't miss anything. There's a cable car ride that looks like it would give a fantastic view. I don't know if it's new, I don't remember it from last time. Don't suppose you or Helly would be up for that though with edges and heights being an issue!!

Have a great skinny day, hope you've got that form filled in!

Hi Nikkie
Sorry, only just noticed this! Yikes! I'm absolutely terrified of cable cars and it's all thanks to my DAD! When I was about 8 years old my parents took me to Wobourne Abby safari park and we went on a cable car ride above all the wild animals and my Dad, who has always had a bit of a cruel streak thought it would be hilarious to make the car swing wildly from side to side knowing that I was little afraid of heights! Ive never been able to go on a cable car since and since that day Ive been absolutely terrified of heights as well! But saying that I'm determind to make the most of my trip to Dubai and if you all promise me not to make the car swing, then I will try and be brave and come along! I really want to conquer my fears and maybe this would be a good way of doing it?

Morning Tracey

I promise I won't make it swing about, would I be so cruel? Mind with my list of things I'd like to do getting longer every day I don't think we'll fit it all in.

Hope you got some sleep last night despite our late night talk, hope you've managed to have a chat and that it went ok and she took it is kindly and caring and not interfering!

We're just going to get our tent packed away properly, it's been airing off all over the lounge floor since last weekend. Now I'm looking at this teeny weeny bag and cannot imagine that this enormous tent will fit inside!!! Oh I feel a row brewing!!

Morning Tracey

I promise I won't make it swing about, would I be so cruel? Mind with my list of things I'd like to do getting longer every day I don't think we'll fit it all in.

Hope you got some sleep last night despite our late night talk, hope you've managed to have a chat and that it went ok and she took it is kindly and caring and not interfering!

We're just going to get our tent packed away properly, it's been airing off all over the lounge floor since last weekend. Now I'm looking at this teeny weeny bag and cannot imagine that this enormous tent will fit inside!!! Oh I feel a row brewing!!

Everything went well and is now sorted out!

Ive just been for a nice long walk around the park with Candy! OMG I have now discovered she likes bicycles! And how do I know? Well every kid that went past us on a bike... Candy tried to chase! I had lots of irate parents glaring at me for having such a mad dog! :eek: . I did try to explain thats she's only 9 months old and only trying to play, but I don't think they believed me! LOL. Candy absolutely loves anything that moves fast! She loves to chase! Oh well it was still an enjoyable walk!

Monday morning blues!

Day 25
Oh well Ive got the Monday morning blues! I don't want to go to work today and I'm feeling really resentfull about my boss, he's being a bit of an S.O.B to me at the moment. :(
Oh well at least the sun is shining!
Well I had another blip last night, nothing big but I'm going to nip it in the bud before I get out of control. I only had a green and white meal, but I want to get back on SS before I start to binge! I know the signs and I know my resolve is starting to weaken. I really want to shift another stone before my holiday and I won't achieve that if I start to eat again, so back on the packs today!
Ive got an early meeting today, should be interesting, but I always feel miffed when I have to go in early for meetings because I don't get paid for going in early and the meetings always start at 8.45 and I don't get paid untill 9.30 when I offically start work! Everyone else starts work at 8.45 so of course they are being paid to sit there! Oooh I really am in a foul mood today! LOL. I will have to snap out of it! LOL
Oh well I had better go jump in the shower!
Have a lovely day everyone!
I hope you are all still going strong and shrinking away to slimdom!

Good Morning
Day 26
Well I seem to have started add a meal week a bit early? I just keep fancying a meal in the evenings, I'm not bingeing and I'm only haveing a small green and white meal. I have not had any carbs of any description at all, but I seem to have gained 2lb so far this week! Now I do admit that I'm a bit constipated :eek: and that could be the gain. Now do I go straight back on SS or carry on with my little evening meal? I'm not really suppsed to be on AAM week untill next week, but I have had such a strong urge to eat I though it prudent to eat in a controled way, rather than risk a big binge! Have I done the right thing though?
Oh well will have to have a big think. I am definately still in ketosis because my hands and feet are freezing, so will have to decide what to do for the best, I really don't want to start gaining any more weight, not when I'm this close to my goal!
Have a great day everyone!

Day 28
Well Ive not been online for a few days, partly because I have been tired and poorly and partly because Ive fallen off the wagon again! I have not been terribly bad, Ive not binged but I have been eating " normal" meals for the last two days. So I have eaten carbs! So of course my glycogen has piled back on again. I'm not terribly upset about it and I intend to jump back on the wagon over the next few days and I want to shift some more weight before my hols! Only three weeks to go now! I 'm very excited to be going away and I'm also very happy about being able to fit into all my size 12 trousers and skirts and of course that makes it harder to be inspired to stick to SS!
It was my son's 15th birthday yesterday and I couldn't help thinking that I was extremely fat for most of my sons life. I do not want to be fat for the rest of it!
So I will get back on SS and get myself slimmer for my holiday and then after my trip to Crete I will get to goal!
Have a great day everyone!

Back