Tr(a)cy1066's food diary

trcy1066

I've never done one of these before but I think confession might just be good for the soul and maybe having people to talk to about the highs n lows will help make it easier to keep on track.

So I'm starting this here thing with a doozey of a confession! :)

EE

300ml of 1% fat milk throughout the day

Brekkie - 2 weetabix HE
1/2 a tub of mullerlight cherry yogurt
a cup of mixed frozen berries

Lunch - eldest daughters birthday so her choice of lunchtime venue is the Slug and Lettuce. The Menu is restrictive and doesn't allow for healthy choices.
1 tuna melt panini
chips!!!!!!
coleslaw with creamy full fat mayo
2 lettuce leaves
warm chocolate brownie/a scoop of vanilla icecream :break_diet:

The bf is cooking dinner tonight from an SW magazine so there will be strict instructions to cut back on the carbs and pile high with superfree veggies.

Looks like I'll be eating superfree veg soup for lunch for the rest of the week :D

Lunch sounds good! Don't worry about it too much, you won't ruin your whole week for one bad meal and it sounds as though you're straight back on plan which is the main thing. Good luck with your losses x

Lunch sounds good! Don't worry about it too much, you won't ruin your whole week for one bad meal and it sounds as though you're straight back on plan which is the main thing. Good luck with your losses x

Many thanks BeeGee :D Dinner was a success, the bf stuck rigidly to plan and right back on track this morning :)

EE
300ml 1% milk throughout day

Brekkie (6.30)
2 boiled eggs

elevnses (10.00)
mullerlight strawberry yogurt and cup of mixed berries

I don't normally have a mid-morning snack but will be working from 10.30 through to about 3pm with little chance of a break.

Many thanks BeeGee :D Dinner was a success, the bf stuck rigidly to plan and right back on track this morning :)

EE
300ml 1% milk throughout day

Brekkie (6.30)
2 boiled eggs

elevnses (10.00)
mullerlight strawberry yogurt and cup of mixed berries

I don't normally have a mid-morning snack but will be working from 10.30 through to about 3pm with little chance of a break.

11.30 - 1 Alpen light (1/2 HE 'b')
2.30pm - 1 pear
4pm - 1 Babybel light (3 syns)
7.30pm - white fish baked with onion, mushrooms, ginger; boiled new potatoes; cauliflower and green beans.
9.30pm - 2 ginger nuts (2.5 syns each = 5 syns)

Total syns = 8

Last edited:
EE

Brekkie - 1/2 tin beans on 2 slices of WW Danish = 1HE 'b'

10.30 - apple

12.15 - banana

1pm - Alpen light (6 syns :( )

lunch - small jacket potato with a tin of tuna mixed into dollop of fromage frais and heaped tsp of Hellmans light mayo (2.5 syns?)

5pm - apple

Dinner - lamb Rogan Josh (from SW's 'Curry Feast' cookery book) (0.5 syns) Uncle Bens lemon and rosemary rice, 1/2 packet(1.5 syns ? )
cauliflower

Total syns (so far) = 10 (most I've had barring the daughters birthday)

Really struggling today. Got the munchies for the first time since starting back on the plan.

8.30pm - Options choc n mint hot choc (yuk!!) 2 syns

8.45pm - slices of ham and 1 etra light laughing cow cheese triangle (1 syn)....

... bringing total syns to 13!!! And my munchie mood still hasn't been satisfied :break_diet: :mad:

Last edited:
Undecided as yet as to whether EE or Green.

300ml of 1% milk for coffee throughout day 1HE 'a'

Brekkie - 2 weetabix, strawberry mullerlight and a portion of mixed berries 1HE 'b'

Lunch (early due to work commitments) - jacket potato, cottage cheese and chunks of fresh pineapple 1HE 'a'

3pm - latte

Dinner - meatballs, homemade pasta sauce, and spaghetti meatballs = 1 HE 'b'

Totals
2 HE 'a'
2 HE 'b'

Last edited:
GREEN day today

300ml of 1% milk for coffees throughout the day 1 HE 'a'

Brekkie - mullerlight vanilla yogurt and a banana

elevenses - large dollop of cottage cheese and fresh pineapple chunks (my favourite stand by at the mo :) )

Lunch - SW bubble and squeak, currified baked beans with chunks of apple and a not-so-fried fried egg

4pm - 2 Alpen lights 1HE 'b'/handful of red grapes

Dinner - chilli made with quorn mince and spoonful of cocoa powder (1/2 syn), rst cherry toms and half a packet of Uncle Bens vegetable pilau rice 2 syns.... eeeek! Half a spoon of parmesan cheese 1/2 HE 'a'

Tesco Light Choices lemon meringue desserts 7 syns.... it really was NOT worth it :mad: It would have been less syns, and much more satisfying, making my own lemon cheesecake.

TOTALS
HE 'a' - 1 1/2
HE 'b' - 1
SYNS - 9 1/2! Ggrrrrr! :mad:

Last edited:
a good day today

GREEN day

300ml of 1% milk for coffee throughout the day 1 HE 'a'

Brekkie - mushroom omelette

10.30 - apple

Lunch - Leftover quorn chilli and jacket potato (1/2 syn)

Dinner - Vegetarian curry thing! I had some quorn chilli left but not enough so I added a tin of baked beans, some frozen mixed veg, green cabbage, new potatoes and a spoonful of curry powder. The original chilli has been so diluted down that I'm not sure it warrants adding a 1/2 syn to my syns count :)

2 Alpen lights 1HE 'b'

9pm (after walk) - dollop of cottage cheese and fresh pineapple chunks

TOTALS:
1 HE 'a'
1 HE 'b'
1/2 syn

Last edited:
EE day

300ml for coffee 1HE 'a'

Brekkie - 28g shreddies 1 HE 'b'; 1 mullerlight yogurt banana and custard flavour; 150g chopped strawberries

Lunch - Tesco chicken n mushroom pasta sauce made with water - about 3 syns?? (not sure about this as the packet only gave values for made up as per packet instructions (uses milk) )edit.... and was too disgusting to finish! :yuk: Any feedback on the syns would be much appreciated. Added leeks and broccoli for added superspeed.

Snack - whole mango

Dinner - Homemade sweet n sour pork (1/2 syn) with roasted yellow peppers; special fried rice; braised celery. Yummy dinner, am now stuffed :)

Totals:
1 HE 'a'
1 HE 'b'
3 1/2 syns

Attachments

• P230511_19.44 (640x480).jpg
    P230511_19.44 (640x480).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Got too carried away with baking for other people today and SW went all over the place :confused:

300ml 1% milk for coffee (but probably had more than that!) 1 HE 'a' plus 3 syns??

Brekkie - lean bacon, scrambled eggs and baked beans

10ish - licked out the bowl from the full fat ginger/banana and ginger cakes that I made for other people.

Spoonful of homemade vanilla ice-cream - whole thing is 5 1/2 syns so maybe 1/2 a syn if that?

Lunch - (impromptu lunch out) freshly made mushroom and madeira soup (asked the chef AFTER eating it what was in it... cream!! ) followed by baked sardines, boiled new potatoes and assorted fresh veg (no butter) and salad, no dressing.

2 Alpen lights 1 HE 'b'

3 slices of scan bran cake - 3 syns

TOTALS:
1 HE 'a'
1 HE 'b'
8 1/2 syns???

Actually not as bad as I had thought :)

EDIT: bugger, forgot the bowl licking session... erm, perhaps today is best forgotten eh ;)

Back