Tracey83's food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by tracey83, 16 February 2010 Social URL.

1. tracey83

tracey83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Just found this part of the site and i think that this is just what i need. I have completely lost track at the moment and had almost given up but realised that i need to loose weight or else i will just be unhappy and i would love to look great by the summer!

So i am getting back on it tomorrow and i will be planning and recording what i eat!

Hopefully this will help, give me something to keep me on track!

So tomorrow i will start fresh with a green day i think!

:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tracey83

tracey83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    WEDNESDAY!

Well fresh start today.

So far so good although it only breakfast but i am going to keep it up today!

Green day or Extra easy - haven't decided yet!

Breakfast: Big breakfast!! (quorn sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and Potatoes all fried in fry light) 1 tbsp brown sauce (1 syn)
    Feeling very full after that so will hopefully keep me going for a while!

Lunch: Pasta salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, pasta, fat free salad dressing) ryvita x2 (HE) flora light 1 tsp (1 syn), apple

Dinner: oh no what happened, I don't want to say.....i went to the chip shop - (lots of syns) arghhhhhh

Snacks: 1/2 packet of quavers (2 1/2 syns), frazzles (4 syns), slimming world chips.

Drinks: S/f juice, coffee, tea

Exercise:

Syns total:

Last edited: 17 February 2010
  4. tracey83

tracey83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I was having such a good day, and then - i don't know what happened - chip shop how stupid!

Well can only get better tomorrow!

5. Nickikit

Nickikit Member

Oh bless ya!! Don't worry tomorrow's another day, just start again, I'm sure you will be ok.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.