Tracey's Diary. Slow and Steady - again.

Had another jelly sweet moment last night so 100 cals less for me today.

Food today

2 hash browns
2 slices bread, 2oz tuna
Fish pie

greek yogourt
strawberries
small glass wine

100 cals left

Did 30 mins on total gym - was ok, I put a cd on and the time flew by. The problem is not doing the exercise, it's starting it. Once I make the effort I'm fine.

Tracey

So far so good today,

2 hash browns
2 slices bread, 1oz cheese, rocket on butty
6oz salmon, 6oz pots, loads of carrots

greek yogourt
strawberries
merangue nest; made into eton mess

150 cals choc (100 owed yesterday and 50 for merangue)

No more cals for me today but I feel ok about it - provided nothing goes wrong tonight. If I think I'm getting peckish I'll have a diet coke and go to bed.

Tracey

It's hard going this week - I've got lots of treats in for Christmas and everything seems to revolve around food. I suppose I'm making it worse for myself coz I'm daft enough to watch the food and cooking programmes.

I've even resorted to re-watching the football even though we lost. I can watch the soaps after this but no doubt they'll be eating on them as well.

Tracey

All the Christmas treats are still calling me. I've hid them all in a cupboard till my son comes. Yep, I will put a little bit of weight on over Christmas coz I intend eating everything he puts in front of me but if I can limit it to the days he's here and not start now that'll help.

The less I put on over the Christmas period the less I'll have to lose after.

Tracey

Well, here comes Christmas. :D I've decided no weighing or measuring now till next Monday. I'm hoping the last few weeks will have curbed my tendancy to pig-out on everything - cross fingers. :p

I've decided that the New Year is not as important to me as Christmas so I shall try to keep to my diet over the New Year coz I don't want to get too much into bad habits.

Come Monday all goodies will be put out of sight, I will eat them as my extras - just not all at once. :eek:

Tracey

It's Monday and I'm just about to move all the goodies out of sight. I've done the damage and I'm determined that's as far as it's gona go.

I'm quite pleased coz if I had waited until Christmas was over before I started I'd not have lost the weight I did do before Christmas. I think despite not sticking to my diet for the last 4 days, there's still been a bit of restraint there that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

The worst bit is now over - the weighing and the recording on here so let's get back on track.

Tracey

On track but only just, everything seems to be about food and drink. I've stuck to my meals today but it's like there's a little demon in my head telling me to eat more. I'm not even hungry! To be honest I'm still stuffed from my dinner but I just want to eat more. Why is it I can't think of anything but eating. My cat has got the right idea, he eats till he's full then stops. Think I'll have an early night, can't think of what else to do so I don't overeat.

Tracey

Am I stupid or what!

I know I'm only supposed to get weighed once a week but what do I do? Get weighed every morning of course!

On Monday, I had only put on 1 and a half pounds over Christmas and I was pretty dammed happy about it considering what I'd eaten. This morning I got weighed (after sticking to my diet since then) and OMG I've put about 3 pound on!

I'm now gona try really, really, really hard not to get weighed again till next Monday after the NY and everything else is over with.

Fish pie for tea so I think I'll put it in the oven and have a bath while it's cooking.

Tracey

Well, I've stuck to it religiously since Saturday so hopefully that'll have limited the damage as much as possible. I had a headache for most of yesterday but it's clearing now.

I've been doing other things to try to keep my mind off food, like dead-heading flowers and killing weeds. My tea is all prepared so as soon as I want it I can put it on.

When I have my tea has to be carefully planned. Too early and I'm hungry again later but if I leave it too late I'm looking round for something to eat before it. Tonight I'm having 4oz chicken, 5oz pots, carrots, cauli and sprouts, with half a papaya and yogourt for dessert.

Tracey

Yippee!!!!!!!!

I've lost the one and a half I put on at Christmas. Headache is back today but I don't care because I'm back on track.

Just about to start exercise and I'm looking forward to it, mainly legs today with a bit of arms, then staight into bath.

Food today

cerial bar and yogourt
2 slices bread with 1oz cheese.
chicken tikka masala and 2 oz rice
yogourt
satsuma
300 cals extra

It's after 6 and I've not had any extras yet and I hadn't even noticed. maybe have 2 chocs, pkt pom bears and 100 for I don't know what yet.

Tracey

I'm starting to feel better again now all the excess eating over Christmas has stopped. I no longer have a headache - funny how you notice a headache when it's there but you don't quite notice when it goes. Anyway mine has now gone and I'm feeling so much better again.

Still, Christmas has done something - it's shown me that my body much prefers this way of eating.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror this morning and I don't half look a funny shape. It's like all the weight has come off my top half and waist first so even though my hips and legs have gone a bit smaller they're even more out of proportion than before! Let's hope it starts coming off my hips, belly and legs soon.

Tracey

I'm struggling a bit today, don't know why but I feel so hungry. This isn't that I'm craving chocolate or want to binge, I just feel that I need more to eat. I'm going to eat a bit more than normal today even if I end up putting weight on. If I don't I'll end up with a major binge on chocs and biscuits or something like that. Could be that I'm feeling cold and need a bit more in the way of fuel.

Tracey

OMG, What have I done! I've just drunk a whole bottle of Champagne in less than an hour and am already dreading weight in tomorrow bit onthe other hand couldn'r care les. Tried o ring hubby in Nigeria this morning - no line last night but there was screeching down the line so that was a waste of 20 odd cents aminute.

Not just the drink but God knows what I've eaten - I'm not suer. All this because I felt a bi t loney. Oh, well back tele. CaN'T beleive i've been so stupid, Oh weel back the drawing board. Keep getting new wimdows and allsorts opening on this computer.

TRacey

I'm still feeling a bit down so I suppose if I sts this week even after putting on last week that's the best I can hope for.

I keep telling myself I'm still quite a bit lighter than when I started so that's good. If I hadn't started the diet I'd definately be heavier as I was putting weight on at a ridiculas rate.

I am sticking to it but finding very difficult so I'm wondering whether to try a few days with no sweets or chocolate. I don't know whether this will encourage me to have different foods for my extas or whether it'll make me crave them even more? Could be worth a try but I don't want another binge as I had got out of that and don't want to start again.

Tracey

I have sts and I'm annoyed about it. I feel like I've stuck to it all for nothing. I know I'd have put on if I hadn't stuck to it and I know I thought I'd be happy to sts as it could still be a result of last weeks binge, but I'm not.

Today, I've decided I'm gona cut my calories to 1200. 1000 for meals, fruit etc and 200 for extras. I'll miss the other 100 for treats but needs must. I'll stick to that this week and see what happens. I've got to try something, I'm not gona give up.

Tracey

Back