Tracey's Exante Diary & Journey

united_trekkie

GO TEAM FFF
Hi, my name is Tracey and I'm fed up of being fat! Morbidly obese to be honest. I am 5ft 3 and currently 21st 7lbs. I did Lipotrim a few years back, lasted 16 weeks and lost almost 5 stone. I'm hoping to use Exante for 6 weeks before I go away in September, and then back on it once I return. I'm looking forward to the variety of shakes available with Exante as oppose to LT. I'm going to start off on TS and hope I can keep it up, if i can lose 2 - stone before i go away I'll be delighted.

I'll weigh myself in the morning before I start and tryu and check in each day - so you may get bored of me pretty soon.

Good luck to eceryone on this journey.....
#wecandothis

I also tired to be fat and miserable ,my food packs arrived yesterday and I will start on Monday .
I done lighter life before ,is similar ,but very expensive .
I realy scared
How you girls getting on ?

Hi Saulegraza! Good luck for Monday. Im om day 2 of Exante now! I have followed the plan exactly so far and had plenty of water to stave off the hunger! Feeling good and not as bloated! Let me know how you get on! We can do this ^_^

Hi Tracey ,may name is Ina ,I am ready to start ,when I did lighter life ,we had meetings ,without will be hard ,why I think is important to communicate .Well done ,I think first week is hardest ,but we can do it .

Tracey, Ina and Alex - welcome all! Great to have you here on minimins.

Hi, Ina. It's tough when people aren't supportive. I don't think they understand our challenges at all. I bet you are peeing a lot at the moment!

Hi Ali ,
I feel better today ,because I think I am in ketosis ,I know it will be **** until weight starts to fell ,I done lighter life about 12 years ago and lost about 3.5 stones in 16 weeks ,then they stop talking and I know that everyone thinks that whatever I loose it will come back ,last time it didn't ,I became fat in last 3 years .
Thank you for support

Hi, I thought I would join in even though I’m on the lighter life plan I think it’s very similar! Today I will have been on plan for 2 weeks and have lost just under a stone. I’m not going to meetings just doing it on my own with the help of people who have done it before.
I have about 4 stone to loose seems like such a mountain to climb hard not to reach for that bottle of wine and crisps!!
Respect to all those on track!

Hi, I thought I would join in even though I’m on the lighter life plan I think it’s very similar! Today I will have been on plan for 2 weeks and have lost just under a stone. I’m not going to meetings just doing it on my own with the help of people who have done it before.
I have about 4 stone to loose seems like such a mountain to climb hard not to reach for that bottle of wine and crisps!!
Respect to all those on track!
I need also 3.5 stone to loose ,very hard without meetings ,I done lighter life before ,without meetings is exante ,because cheaper products .
Bottle of wine very hard to resist

Yes it sure is!! Now that I’m in my stride I don’t find it too hard it’s just being tired and weak but I suppose it’s about planning your food packs to give you energy when needed!

I still have 5st to lose but have lost 12lb in last 4 weeks with 2 days off for a party. At 5 foot and in my 60's it is so important

12lb that’s great!!! I’m 5’3 can’t believe my healthy weight is supposed to be 10 stone I’d be happy at 12!! I’m planning a day off in 3 weeks for an event can’t wait- I’ll be pissed after one glass!

Ive been pretty much on plan - I was starving a few nights and added a few mushrooms to my spaghetti Bol pack and a half a cup of peas to the cottage pie but it was yummy and did the trick! I have had one proper slip up and had a few glasses of wine one evening but I don't think that too much harm has been done. Its been three and a half weeks and I have lost 20 pounds! Just need to keep on track and not beat myself up - I do think a little treat is fine as long as you can get straight back on plan the next day - I know that is easier some and not a general rule.

Ive been pretty much on plan - I was starving a few nights and added a few mushrooms to my spaghetti Bol pack and a half a cup of peas to the cottage pie but it was yummy and did the trick! I have had one proper slip up and had a few glasses of wine one evening but I don't think that too much harm has been done. Its been three and a half weeks and I have lost 20 pounds! Just need to keep on track and not beat myself up - I do think a little treat is fine as long as you can get straight back on plan the next day - I know that is easier some and not a general rule.
I don't think it much harm

Back