Tracey's healthy yummy lovely journey

That photo is gorge! Great to have a pic for motivation, although I loved your last pic too!

Your new mantras sound like just what you need - maybe print them out and put them up in a few places at home to keep them front of mind.

With regards to treats/sweets within syns - pop into your local pound shop - the one near us had Ripples and Time Outs and things which are a bit smaller than normal size ones and only 4 syns each. Perfect with a cuppa or 2 syn Options in the evening to feel like you've had a real treat :)

xx

What a lovely picture and as others have said you seriously are not alone.

I'm not as good as you posting loads on my diary but much of what you say about weekends and faffing about for two years sounds very much like myself.

I was 16st five years ago and got down to just under 13st. The last few years I've been in a relationship I just lose and gain the same stone. I said I'd never be 14 st again but I hit that a few weeks ago.

We know what to do, it's just doing it. :)

How has day 1 Plan 100% gone honey? :) xxxx

Hope you've had a good on plan week xx

Hope you're ok missy! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, congrats! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow hun congratulations!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm feeling sorry for myself this week - I've done my back so I'm dosed up to the eyeballs on painkillers! On the plus side, though, our new house is all going through - we are hoping to exchange before Christmas and move in early January. I can't wait!

Are you going to find out the sex at your next scan? Was it planned? Ooh so many questions! I'm so pleased for you honey. xxx

Back