Tracking progress!?

sushidoll85

I I have been to my first meeting today! And wooop I weigh 8lbs less than my home scales lol!

Anyway I have read all the books! And info! I'm gonna continue ww until Sunday !
Then start SW on Monday! Fresh week :)

How do you guys track your food!
Is there a tracking app for smart phones?
Do you have a paper diary? Or use these boards?

I am so used to tracking everything on ww app! It helps me keep on track! So I was thinking of keeping track on here in a diary

Last edited:
There is an online food diary on the SW website :)

If you are a group member you get.access to lifeline online which has a weight tracker, recipes and syn tools amongst other things but those are what I personally find the most useful. I have tried the online food diary but find it a bit of a faf from my phone so I just have a notebook that I write everything down in xx

You get 4 food diaries in your welcome pack - these are really useful as you can concentrate on filling up that superfree box!

After that, I would just use a notebook, or the online diary, or a food diary on here. Whatever helps you.

Well done on going to group - will you continue or are you doing it alone?

I have a blackberry and I keep a food diary in my notes section...
I will copy and paste it for you if you wish to use it.

SYNS:

HEALTHY A CHOICE:

HEALTHY B CHOICE:

BREAKFAST:

LUNCH:

DINNER:

SNACKS:

DRINKS:

EXERCISE:

I do a new note for everyday, then I can add to my food diary when I'm out and about or if I can't find a pen :) x

littlelegs170411 said:
I have a blackberry and I keep a food diary in my notes section...
I will copy and paste it for you if you wish to use it.

SYNS:

HEALTHY A CHOICE:

HEALTHY B CHOICE:

BREAKFAST:

LUNCH:

DINNER:

SNACKS:

DRINKS:

EXERCISE:

I do a new note for everyday, then I can add to my food diary when I'm out and about or if I can't find a pen :) x

That's a brill idea thanks! As I can add any extra on the go! Cheers hun!

Back