Tracking to target

parisbeach

Silver Member
Hi My names Donna, I thought it about time i started a diary I been CCing since the end of June and just achieved over the 2st loss and this is normally the time when i start to lose the willpower to carry on, But i thought if i writing it down maybe it will help and keep me going,
As it has been a long journey as i have been big for most of my adult life and tried every diet under the sun, but i believe this one is the one that truly works for me. It just the areas of the journey that when i plateau that i need to just keep going and know it will eventually shift and start to drop again.

I dont have a set weight i want to get to i just want to feel comfortable and look good in certain clothes and that is when i will call it target. As i feel me and numbers set me up to fail. So as long as each week i know i have done everything i could to lose then if my body say it wants to hold onto it for a little bit longer i not gonna punish myself no more and binge.

I hope we can all help one another, as i may need it

DAY 117

weighed in today and lost 4lb
went into the next stone bracket down havent seen that in a few years.
After a few weeks of plateauing I was starting to feel a little dispondent but i never once went over my calorie allowance and it paid off in the end and i got the loss i deserved. I am learning to be more patient as i would have given up after a couple of weeks before now . So My advie hang in there, ride it out.

Hi Donna
I too am cc. I keep getting stuck though so am tightening up somewhat. Hope you are doing OK. x:)

Back