Tracking

messyfreckle

Ok, quick question!

I'm a bit of a geek and love nothing more than recording stuff. On Sunday (my Exante day 1) I went to town and got myself some bits and bobs to help me track and record my 'journey'.

I got an index card box (here) and some plain and coloured index cards (these, but in 5x3) to go in it, along with a mini pen to fit in the box and a stapler.

The plan is, every day I write a quick summary of how i've done, how i'm feeling, how much water i've been drinking etc etc, kinda like a diary. I got me some little gold stars to put in the top corner each day i'm 100% (see! Told u i'm a geek!).

I weighed myself at Boots on Sunday and stapled the little slip it produces with my weight and stats to the back of a coloured index card. That way I know at a glance all the green index cards are weigh days and have all the info attached to the back of them from Boots, along with the days summary on the front.

I'm actually embarrassed by how 'organisational' this all is! But hey ho - whatever helps, I guess.

Anyway, getting to the point of this thread - I wondered if anybody had any ideas of a way to make a tiny graph to fit on one of my 5x3 index cards to show the (hopefully) downward curve of my weightloss!

I figure I need 100lbs in 1lbs increments down the side, and week numbers along the bottom. But it's such a tiny piece of paper, i'm not sure how I can go about it!

Anybody have any ideas?
xx

Nothing to be embarrassed about, us females love our stationary (matching). Not sure about the graph, i'll have a little think & play about x

I thought I was bad enough with my lists! Do you have scales at home or just boots scales? Do you take your shoes off? I'm terrified of weighing myself in boots as I know I'll be heavier. I weight myself in the morning with no clothes on!

How about you have a larger piece of paper for your graph that you can fold and attach to a certain colour in you box for easy access..As you should only need to open it up on y weekly WI it should stay in good shape? x good luck with diet huni xx

Love it :)

Haha thanks guys!

I'm a huge list maker - they keep me sane. Love nothing more than getting things in order. Makes me bloody good at my job, too (if I may say so myself!!).

Valentine - good plan re a bigger bit of paper!! I was so wrapped up on getting it to fit onto the 5x3, it didn't even occur to me to make it bigger and fold it. Deary me.

~Louise~ - I don't have scales at home, nope. My flat is all carpeted (even kitchen and bathroom. I know, it's weird!) so there's nowhere reliable to weigh myself. At least Boots is in same place all the time! As I have only done it once so far, to find out my start weight, I weighed myself in jeans and tshirt, shoes off :)

Lol messyfreckle there's nothing like a bit of organisation is there! I have two sticker charts, one which I get a star for everyday I'm 100%, one for lbs lost, plus a diet journal (had to go out and buy a pretty, new one naturally) and a graph.
S*d it, whatever keeps us motivated! :) :) :)

Back